AVADA: SMS, Email Marketing

AVADA: SMS, Email Marketing

by AVADA

SMS, Web Push, Email Marketing: Abandoned cart, Mailchimp alt

washo.ch

We use this app for email marketing and automation and really love it. Great support (very helpful). Would absolutely recommend it!

June 30, 2021

Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences 😊

Please do not hesitate to ask for our support anytime you need

Happy selling 🎉

Cape Crew

This app is super easy to use and helps me create awesome email marketing campaigns. Also very responsive customer service. The free plan is pretty basic and many templates / features are only included in the Pro plan... but still a great app.

June 29, 2021

Thank you for your review which honestly reflect your experience with us. We wan to support small merchants so that they can still send their emails with professional editor tool. Hope to hear more good results from you soon!

Regards,

royaltybylynn

Great customer support. thanks a lot for the help! love this app and how great customer support is. this is all you need.

June 29, 2021

It is our pleasure and happiness to assist online stores like you. Thank you for trusting AVADA. Should you need any support in the future, feel free to connect us anytime.

All the best,

Flawless

Daisy from Avada was extremely helpful and super fast with responding. Looking forward to trying this app!

Please do not hesitate to ask for our support anytime you need

Happy selling 🎉

Inbulks

Very nice app and the best customer service! The email marketing campaign is what I need! They are 24 hours ready to help!

June 29, 2021

Thank you for leaving a feedback for our app. We are happy to assist you and hope to hear more good news from you soon!

All the best,

Quality For Less Store

i am very happy with AVADA easy to use it.I recommend all the customers to use this APP. Thank you very much.

June 28, 2021

Thank you so much for the 5-Star review ❤️🎉

That is a big motivation for us to keep up with the good work and provide better apps for you and other users.

If any questions come up or if we can help in any way, please feel free to reach out to us anytime

Best regards,
Daisy

Wild Return Botanical Apothecary

The app is not as intuitive to work with as I'd like, but the customer service makes up for it and they're able to walk me through what I'm missing!

June 25, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. About the app limitation, I know there are some limits in popup editor, but I believe support has helped you customize as your wish. We will note all features requests and update it at soonest.

I shoot you an email so that we can make sure all of your requirements are achieved now. Kindly check your email or chat with us.

Christina's Fabrics | Online Superstore | Quality Fabrics | Great Prices

Fantastic customer support especially from Rainy thank you so much. Great marketing app and is free

June 23, 2021

Thank you for your lovely review. Our pleasure to support you and I hope you can exploit out app in the near time to see more results.

We are always willing to assist all the time.

Thank you again and wish you all the best,
Rainy from AVADA

Rock Jocks

Im just new so not sure about the performance of the app, however super customer service from Candace!!!! Just what you need as being new apps can be difficult to navage at the start.

MZASH BABY STORE

Not only the app but also the customer service is the best. The app has the best templates and very easy to set up. Don't waste your time for searching other apps, this is the one. Am fully satisfied. You have all kinds of reports as well from this app, which will help you all the way.