SMS, WhatsApp, Email Marketing

SMS, WhatsApp, Email Marketing

by AVADA

SMS, Web Push, Email Marketing, WhatsApp, Abandoned Cart

Haruki Plushies

Really good app! Lot's of features, but used all of them as well! Great support staff, and pricing!

NewDayTrends

Another Great experience with avada and candace! She helped me set up everything just as I wanted and walked me thru any questions I Had. The staff is extremely helpful and follow up after they help to double check everything works fine and If you need more help. THey also offer a full suite of products I need to run my store, so i cant ask for any more! Keep up the great work

Hyper Illusion Clothing

The automations ( abandoned carts especially) are very useful; helped me recover a lot of revenue lost on the table. Must mention: Rainy from their support team was very helpful, guided me through the setup and queries. I highly recommend this app!

Delta increment

Very easy to use for newcomers and top notch support. Almost instant feedback on my doubts and fully solved in minutes. Highly recommended.

Liz Bau Jewelry

I am using this app to help me create more personalized emails. Specifically a first time customer (with coupon code) vs repeat customer thank you email. It did take some time to get everything verified, but once complete it's very streamline. Also, they have great technical support.

AuraofGoldtheKollection

I absolutely love this app, it is the best one I have used so far for my Email Marketing. It has all the tools that I need for my business emailing needs and the Customer Service is beyond Excellent; they help you every step of the way with whatever you need. Definitely Recommend.!

July 23, 2021

Hello,

I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations! Please feel free to ask for our support anytime you need.

Happy selling!
Daisy

toronto-garlic-festival

This is one must needed app for marketing automation. Works good. Saves time. Happy to have it installed.

Savvy Skin

Great app with AMAZING support team. Daisy has been so helpful and friendly. Would highly recommend this app! Thanks a lot for everything

July 16, 2021

Hello,
We are so happy to hear that you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review ❤️
Daisy

Henger

Avada provide great service.
They also provide email and sms notification. I recommend for email and sms marketing.

Saaki

Best app for email marketing in Shopify. Support quickly responds and solves your issues.
Automation mail helps a lot