AVA Email Marketing,SMS,Pop up

SMS, Email Marketing, Popups, Klaviyo, Privy, Mailchimp alt

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Marketing & CRM

DA UNIQ LOOK

Location India

When i was trying to remove the Brand in the App, Abby Helped me fix the work in a second, I didnt think that would be get done that fast, :) it was the best customer satisfaction with Abby. Im happy to use AVA Email Marketing,SMS,Pop up. Thank you Abby for the quick Response and the Work.

Inspector Smart Gadgets

Time spent using app 36 minutes

Their customer service is beyond words!!!! Live time response regardless of what you are needing/asking. I'm so impressed so far

biogo

Location Poland

A very advanced and intuitive application. 5 * !. We recommend it very much. Emily helped us a lot in getting the application started and configured. We appreciate very much!

BIBO Water Australia

Location Australia

Really enjoyed the app features so far - without upgrading yet! Terrific free plan and excellent, thorough and superfast support.

The Nissi Tribe

Time spent using app About 17 hours

I used this app to do my Abandoned Cart E-mail and SMS automation, I Loved using it, and it was easy to understand and do. And its customer support is very good as I got the replies in seconds, and I would like to thank Ms. Esther for her support and fast replies.

wandkart

Location India

Just installed the app. Ms. Jasmine did a great support in verifying and validating the flow. Excited to get benefited from the app.

teebuff@24

Many thanks Emily for all your help. I'm loving using these apps and really appreciate the prompt support.

Dog Spa

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Many thanks Prakash for all your help. I'm loving using these apps and really appreciate the prompt support.

Ode & Rime

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Application simple et ludique.
Échange avec Liz, merci pour son professionnalisme et efficacité, au top!

Cutiefy

Location India

Great customer support. Amazing features & details provided on this app. Would highly recommend for marketing purposes