AVA SMS,Email Marketing,Pop Up

AVA SMS,Email Marketing,Pop Up

by AVADA

SMS, Web Push, Email Marketing, WhatsApp, Abandoned Cart

Savvy Skin

Great app with AMAZING support team. Daisy has been so helpful and friendly. Would highly recommend this app! Thanks a lot for everything

July 16, 2021

Hello,
We are so happy to hear that you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review ❤️
Daisy

Henger

Avada provide great service.
They also provide email and sms notification. I recommend for email and sms marketing.

Saaki

Best app for email marketing in Shopify. Support quickly responds and solves your issues.
Automation mail helps a lot

Jangi

Avada's support team has been absolutely amazing. With a great App and great Support, anything is possible :)

AnnaConcept

The app is helping us a lot to increase sales. The email templates are very modern and the live support very efficient. Definitely recomend.

WorthOfBest

Rainy has been particularly helpful, the other customer support reps also. Did more than i could have asked for. Standing by for future updates of the results after trying it for a few rounds. The customer service is simply brilliant.

Teg + Lai, LLC

I am using this app for their spin to win feature and e-mail campaigns. I could not be happier with what they have provided. Their assistance is wonderful as well. I highly recommend using this marketing platform.

Erlebe-Schuhe.de

This is a great app for marketing via email or other channels and they have a very nice and helpful support in case of problems/questions!

July 6, 2021

Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences 😊

Please do not hesitate to ask for our support anytime you need

Happy selling 🎉

diamondartclubs

very perfect service from candance , thanks for your support and hope your company will be better .it's very easy to use this app

Kash & Ash

I’m yet to actively try the app, but from the features and set up process, I already believe it will make my work more efficient. Rainy from Avada was also very helpful. She was literally on standby just incase I needed any further assistance. Thanks.