SMS, WhatsApp, Email Marketing

SMS, WhatsApp, Email Marketing

by AVADA

SMS, Web Push, Email Marketing, WhatsApp, Abandoned Cart

SNEAKER TOWN

Not sure how they received 5 stars. This app has given me so many problems over the last few months. Ive tried to be patient but when emails don't send out when you schedule them or even select "send now", coupon codes generate by themselves and sent, this has caused a bit of frustration for many of my clients. I like the convenience of the automations and segments but its not worth the frustration. :(. Customer service is ok but they are not available during USA hours. I hope no one else experiences the glitches I have had with this app and the customer service seems to be available off and on at different times and they respond when they want.

August 31, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm sorry to hear that you didn't have a good experience with our app.

Our team has fixed the issue for you with the highest priority. Please check your mailbox to get our update. We hope to have more chances to discuss things further.

At AVADA we'd want nothing more than to have our app work flawlessly for shoppers and give you the best support service we can. We hope we'll be able to sort this out for you very soon!

Best regards,
Daisy

ReedaDesigns by IdeaMosaic

I downloaded this app for the abandoned cart function as well as getting started with email marketing. From the moment I added it, I've been receiving email marketing from AVADA, which I have pressed unsubscribe on repeatedly. After unsubscribing 4 times, I am still receiving their emails, which breaches national privacy laws. My experience with this software is terrible. Not to mention the terrible english throughout their platform, how can I expect them to carry out my email marketing respectfully if they aren't even treating me respectfully? I do not recommend, pick any other service. I'm also fairly certain that their reviews are fake, because I am shocked that every other customer is experiencing 5 star service, that's simply not true.

January 7, 2021

Hi there,

We are truly sorry for the not good experience you have gone through. About the follow-up emails from our site, this is the first time we heard about it and we are contacting our email server to check it right away. I would like to let you know that we will never want to breach the customers' privacy from our end. We understand that privacy and respect are must-follow when you do any kind of business.

I have shot you an email, please kindly give us a chance to talk more and make this sorted out as soon as possible.

Rainy from AVADA