SMS Email Marketing Automation

by AVADA Commerce

SMS & Email Marketing Automation: Abandoned cart recovery

1 review

ReedaDesigns by IdeaMosaic

I downloaded this app for the abandoned cart function as well as getting started with email marketing. From the moment I added it, I've been receiving email marketing from AVADA, which I have pressed unsubscribe on repeatedly. After unsubscribing 4 times, I am still receiving their emails, which breaches national privacy laws. My experience with this software is terrible. Not to mention the terrible english throughout their platform, how can I expect them to carry out my email marketing respectfully if they aren't even treating me respectfully? I do not recommend, pick any other service. I'm also fairly certain that their reviews are fake, because I am shocked that every other customer is experiencing 5 star service, that's simply not true.

January 7, 2021

Hi there,

We are truly sorry for the not good experience you have gone through. About the follow-up emails from our site, this is the first time we heard about it and we are contacting our email server to check it right away. I would like to let you know that we will never want to breach the customers' privacy from our end. We understand that privacy and respect are must-follow when you do any kind of business.

I have shot you an email, please kindly give us a chance to talk more and make this sorted out as soon as possible.

Rainy from AVADA