AVA Email Marketing,SMS,Pop up

SMS, Email Marketing, Popups, Klaviyo, Privy, Mailchimp alt

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Worthwheels

Location United Arab Emirates

Doesn't work properly and time consuming. I've created abandoned checkout 3 emails, works for new subscribers not existing ones, and its intermittent, not all emails are sent. I find creating new campaigns isn't easy, they provided email templates which are hard to edit, within the email template you can't modify some of the blocks or remove them. I've been in contact with their support regularly they try to help, but I reached a point where I felt like I'm a beta tester, I can't really confidently rely on this app. I decided to delete it, they'll send you a list to follow to remove all the code by yourself so be aware of that.

May 8, 2022

Hi there,

Rainy here from AVADA. I am sorry to hear your experience. I've checked it again and found the emails are working and sent perfectly from your account. Could you please check my follow up emails, we will assist you better to use our app if you get any trouble.

Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you so much!

Jenston Girl

After using the app for 3 months I notice there is all sought of little glitches in app. After setting the app 3 months later half the codes wasn't working. Someone told they were going to check to make sure everything was setup and working correctly and apparently they didn't.

April 1, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. I can see you contacted our livechat several times and some small issues happen, and we were trying to resolve it asap at the time you contacted.
I see in general everything is still working well. I sent you another email to follow up and assist you better. Could you please check and keep our contact.

Thank you so much!
Rainy from AVADA

exit1boutique

Had numerous issues with this app and would not recommend anyone to use it. Save your money and the hassle. Your email will not send properly, your sms's will link other websites that youre not familiar with or simply not work at all and so many other issues. Beware!

January 6, 2022

Hi there,

Rainy here from AVADA. I deeply apologize for your experience. After checking the issue you reported, I see that we already resolved them.

There is one thing left is the SMS segment which you changed after going live the campaign. So basically it would not implement the change because all logs are created - this is the normal logic. However, we are happy to refund the SMS amount that you do not use.

I sent you a follow-up email, kindly check it and we can assist you better!

Rainy

SNEAKER TOWN

Not sure how they received 5 stars. This app has given me so many problems over the last few months. Ive tried to be patient but when emails don't send out when you schedule them or even select "send now", coupon codes generate by themselves and send out randomly, the segments are never accurate and we cant rely on them, this has caused a bit of frustration for many of my clients. I like the convenience of the automations and segments but its not worth the frustration. :(. Customer service is ok but they are not available during USA hours. I hope no one else experiences the glitches I have had with this app and the customer service seems to be available off and on at different times and they respond when they want.

August 31, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm sorry to hear that you didn't have a good experience with our app.

Our team has fixed the issue for you with the highest priority. Please check your mailbox to get our update. We hope to have more chances to discuss things further.

At AVADA we'd want nothing more than to have our app work flawlessly for shoppers and give you the best support service we can. We hope we'll be able to sort this out for you very soon!

Best regards,
Daisy

ReedaDesigns by IdeaMosaic

I downloaded this app for the abandoned cart function as well as getting started with email marketing. From the moment I added it, I've been receiving email marketing from AVADA, which I have pressed unsubscribe on repeatedly. After unsubscribing 4 times, I am still receiving their emails, which breaches national privacy laws. My experience with this software is terrible. Not to mention the terrible english throughout their platform, how can I expect them to carry out my email marketing respectfully if they aren't even treating me respectfully? I do not recommend, pick any other service. I'm also fairly certain that their reviews are fake, because I am shocked that every other customer is experiencing 5 star service, that's simply not true.

January 7, 2021

Hi there,

We are truly sorry for the not good experience you have gone through. About the follow-up emails from our site, this is the first time we heard about it and we are contacting our email server to check it right away. I would like to let you know that we will never want to breach the customers' privacy from our end. We understand that privacy and respect are must-follow when you do any kind of business.

I have shot you an email, please kindly give us a chance to talk more and make this sorted out as soon as possible.

Rainy from AVADA