AVA Email Marketing,SMS,Pop up

SMS, Email Marketing, Popups, Klaviyo, Privy, Mailchimp alt

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

AlphaBudCannabisCo

They were able to resolve an issue that arose pretty quickly and the app generally works pretty well.

Abrahams Feine Fischkost | Handveredelt

Location Germany

Wir haben uns für diese App entschieden, da sie wirklich einfach einzustellen ist. Sie bietet viele vordefinierte Automatisierungen und vordefinierte Blocks. Von dem Support sind wir positiv überrascht. Eine Antwort bekommt man in nur wenigen Sekunden/Minuten und muss nicht erst tage warten. Sie nehmen sich den Problemen an und versuchen immer eine Lösung zu finden. Zwei kleine Mankos gibt es allerdings: teilweise werden die hochgeladenen Bilder anders formatiert und die mobile Ansicht stimmt nicht ganz. Besser einmal die E-Mail probeweise vom smartphone öffnen.

Deb's Jazzy Jems

I like that it has several features in one app. I am still new to and learning it at this point and only using the Free version right now.

May 4, 2022

Hi,

Thank you so much for your kind and detailed review. We really appreciate that!

We have sent you a follow-up email to make sure everything is working well in your end. We would love to help you learn more about the app and make the best use of it. And we hope to hear more of your feedback to improve our app.

Kindly check your inbox. Thank you!

DippedwithJazz

So far easy to use. Just time time to set up. Reached for help and received prompt assistance with my issue.

Cheeky Hour

Candace provided some great service. For Candace, i can provide 5 stars, but for Avada i will put 4 stars. Only because for the time being as i wish to use the software more before really providing a 5 star review.

February 23, 2022

Hello,
Thank you so much for your review on our app.

I would like to have a more in-depth conversation to discuss how we can help you make the best use of the app and clear any confusion left. I sent you a follow-up email, please open your mailbox to get our message.

Best regards,
Daisy

Pong Shooter

Good customer support from Liz. Very quick response time and keeps you up to date on matters. Still waiting to test certain features on the trail version.

like saturdays

I downloaded this app for their automated workflows which helps with easily planning the CRM journey for my customers. Easy enough to use though not the most intuitive, but I have gotten strong support from the team who is very helpful and open to hear suggestions on how it can be improved. Appreciate all the help from the team :) Will continue to use this app and test out the other functions.

July 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind and detailed review. We really appreciate that. I have sent you a follow up email to make sure everything is working well in your end. And I hope to hear more of your feedbacks to improve our app.

Kindly check your inbox. Thank you!