AVA Email Marketing,SMS,Pop up

SMS, Email Marketing, Popups, Klaviyo, Privy, Mailchimp alt

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Automate Marketing & CRM, Popup, Abandon Protector, Cart recover

AnyTime Blades

There are some glitches but the support team is there to help you every step of the way! Just takes a little time.

November 23, 2022

Hi there,

Daisy here from AVADA. I am sorry to hear your experience. I've checked it again and found SMS is working and sent perfectly from your account. Could you please check my follow up emails, we will assist you better to use our app if you get any trouble.

Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you so much!

Bazar-boutique

Location France
Time spent using app About 7 hours

J'utilise cette application pour des relances mails, les relance sms sont payantes (1€ par sms) bien trop cher à ce niveau du coup.

CloseB

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 3 hours

Amazing support service (Hana was really nice and helpful, 5-star service), but the web is a little messy. Also, there are great templates to use for your emails.

October 26, 2022

We were absolutely overwhelmed to see your review of our app and service!
We hope you experience the app more and give further feedback. Have a nice day 😊

All the best,
AVADA support team

SugoiPlush

Location Poland
Time spent using app About 1 month

Good Email Marketing app :) -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Sky Collection

Time spent using app About 19 hours

Esther has helped me so much with setting up my email marketing and welcome pop up. There was an issue with my welcome pop up working with my website theme, but she was able to get the issue resolved quickly.

Lynboutiquepr

Excelente servicio al cliente. Mi asistente fué Juliana. Muy atenta, amable y me ayudó en muchas cosas en las que tenia dudas.

Exhal Brand

Location Spain

Uso esta app para recopilar emails y funciona bastante bien. Valoraría con 5 estrellas si además, los emails recopilados pasasen directamente a la base de datos de Shopify. El soporte al cliente es bueno. Me atendió Abby y me soluciono un problema rápidamente.

AlphaBudCannabisCo

Time spent using app About 1 year

They were able to resolve an issue that arose pretty quickly and the app generally works pretty well.

Abrahams Feine Fischkost | Handveredelt

Location Germany

Wir haben uns für diese App entschieden, da sie wirklich einfach einzustellen ist. Sie bietet viele vordefinierte Automatisierungen und vordefinierte Blocks. Von dem Support sind wir positiv überrascht. Eine Antwort bekommt man in nur wenigen Sekunden/Minuten und muss nicht erst tage warten. Sie nehmen sich den Problemen an und versuchen immer eine Lösung zu finden. Zwei kleine Mankos gibt es allerdings: teilweise werden die hochgeladenen Bilder anders formatiert und die mobile Ansicht stimmt nicht ganz. Besser einmal die E-Mail probeweise vom smartphone öffnen.

Deb's Jazzy Jems

I like that it has several features in one app. I am still new to and learning it at this point and only using the Free version right now.

May 4, 2022

Hi,

Thank you so much for your kind and detailed review. We really appreciate that!

We have sent you a follow-up email to make sure everything is working well in your end. We would love to help you learn more about the app and make the best use of it. And we hope to hear more of your feedback to improve our app.

Kindly check your inbox. Thank you!

Previous 1