Avada Email Marketing & SMS

Avada Email Marketing & SMS

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
February 3, 2023

Hannah answered all my questions very quickly and made it super easy for me to get evything done all in a few minutes

Nordic Supplements
Edited February 3, 2023

As always, they are THE BEST on Shopify! Super duper amazing! Kudos to Prakash and his patience for me. Also Thanks to Jasmine and Tony!

Art i.e. Fusion
Germany
February 2, 2023

Just starting with Avada and its so easy to use. And also thankful to Hana for helping out with all the things i needed to know.

seafoxapparel.com
February 2, 2023

Emily was very helpful! She was able to help by solving my issue for me and was very pleasant to speak with as well.

The ADHD Project
February 1, 2023

The best app in its field, with superlative customer service, I had the pleasure of speaking with Jasmine who was super helpful and helped me resolve all my doubts quickly, recommended

DeskEssentials
Italy
Time spent using app: 4 days
January 31, 2023

I am giving 5/5 for the website, for the functions and for Lizz. She provided exceptional customer service that exceeded all my expectations. From the moment I reached out for assistance, she was incredibly attentive and took a great deal of time to understand my issue and provide the most effective solution.I would give Lizz a 5/5 rating for her outstanding performance, and I highly recommend her to anyone in need of assistance. Thank you, Lizz, for making my experience a positive one!

FuturEdge
Bulgaria
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
January 31, 2023

Support is very helpful should any issues come up! Quick and effective; focused on getting things resolved.

Dirt Squirrel International
Time spent using app: About 21 hours
January 31, 2023

I had a small issue that was not a problem for AVADA. "Hana" helped me and made me feel very welcome, thank you.

GARVILLA
Time spent using app: About 2 months
January 31, 2023

best app I ever experienced! Best customer service and best everything ...
All the best

Modest Collection
Bangladesh
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
January 31, 2023

This is the best Email Marketing and SMS for your Shopify online store. It was hard to set up the template email, and I spend more hours doing that but had no success. One of the Avada team, a beautiful support agent named ABBY, helps me to set up and design email marketing very quickly.
I want to rate five stars for this App, and I want to recommend it to anyone who has an online store to install it from his store. Then you will discover this wonderful App.

Provain Shop