AVA SMS,Email Marketing,Popups

AVA SMS,Email Marketing,Popups | Reviews

by AVADA

SMS, Web Push, Email Marketing, WhatsApp, Abandoned Cart

Ghidini 1849

really good app. Lots of function for free. It is probably the only one which is easy to use and perfectly works with shopify sign up forms and customer tags from shopify.
A huge thank you to Sam. He's great and really knows how to support also technically.

Dragons Head Shop

I have been using this app to slowly automate all my emails. It is simple to use (sometimes too simple if you want to add HTML or liquid). The support staff are brilliant, thank you, Sam and Alice and all the others who have answered my sometimes ridiculous questions and on others have solved a real issue. Very good value for money compared to similar much pricier apps

HD Bio Packaging Ltd.

I used this app to help me with all Email campaigns and automation. Very easy to use. Plus their support is really fast and helpful. Would definitely recommend it to meet your e-commerce marketing needs!

Bellaland

I really love this app and the help I receive there. The team is amazing and always tries their best to respond, I have some apps installed and they are by far the best in terms of help, responsiveness, friendliness and initiative. Special thanks to Daisy, Jalal, and Lisa, They are the best!! Thank you so much!

cookie.dough.love.

I just transferred over to this app from Mailchimp and am happy I did! Their customer service is amazing! Jasmine has answered my questions so quickly! So far I feel it is superior to Mailchimp with all the customization with email layouts and customer journey emails. Glad I have switched!

PuraPowa

The customer service is great so far, I still have yet to start any campaigns but starting out all is good!

DiamondStyler Professional Hot Tools

Love it! provided everything I was looking for and Rainy provided best customer service! Definitely 10 of 10! Thank you!

ORLOV PARIS

Avada is a really helpful app for email marketing, sms and automations. It's easy to use and has very helpful customer service!

Sfusobuono

Great app and great support. Quick answers and quick help from basic to advanced topics. Thanks Daisy!

Hi Buy Mama

I used this app for welcome email automation and for campaigns. It was easy to use and while I had some hiccups along the way, the customer support (Jasmine) was quick to resolve and help.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25