SMS Email Marketing Automation

SMS Email Marketing Automation

by AVADA Commerce

SMS & Email Marketing Automation: Abandoned cart recovery

CC SAVON

I've had this app for about 4 months since my store opening did not look at the benefits it offered been busy doing extra hard work for no reason. Finally, jump on it and started my research inquiries about the how-to and its perks. My luck got connected with a great support rep who went beyond to ensure things worked smoothly for me. Shout out to Rainy one of the best no matter my silly question she had an answer and always hit me with a smiley face. Super happy now and all because of that customer rep interaction.

March 1, 2021

That's so sweet of your words for our app and our support service. My pleasure to explore the app with you.

I hope that your store will see positive results from it very soon. Please keep in touch so we can observe the results and make it even better.

Wish you all the best,

River Field and Forest

An extremely useful app which is both intuitive and feature rich considering that entry level is free. Most importantly its supported very well - Any problems are dealt with promptly - Jasmine has been excellent. Would recommend.

Star Sparky Direct

The customer service really did a great job! Patient and detailed,it's a nice apps, we really enjoy it!

February 18, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We are always happy to support you. Your words are our best motivation to keep up our work.

I wish you all the best!

OMG Shop Zone

Great Email Marketing app.5 stars.... And recommend for all
We have multiplied our cart in no time.
I have tried many others, but Avada was giving Me simpler to setup and fast results.

February 18, 2021

Thanks for the kind words and feedback. We're glad to hear you're enjoying our app. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help.

TJAP

Rainy gave me great customer service, I would recommend the services to others and its user friendly

February 13, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your review about our support services. I hope you have a great experience with AVADA Email Marketing. If you need any help further, feel free to contact us via live chat or support@avada.io

I wish you all the best!

HITACHE

Extremely quick customer service and amazing features for a free plan. You won't find these quality features for free from any other email marketing app.

February 8, 2021

Thanks for the kind words and feedback. We're glad to hear you're enjoying our app. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any more help.

Orgacia

BEST APP For Email Marketing.! Super fast response from the support team. Issues resolved in a short time. I would highly suggest you install it once in your store you won't regret it. Thanks, team for creating easy to set up, fast-loading, and ULTIMATE sales booster APP.

February 3, 2021

Hi there,

This is Rainy from AVADA. I have immediately checked your settings and the abandoned cart campaign you set up, everything seems fine. I can send test email normally. So please kindly reply to us, we really appreciate more information from you so that we can support you!

Happy Case

Easy to use and very helpful app!! It helped me gaining back the lost customers from the abandoned cart. I highly recommend it!!

February 2, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback, we are so happy to hear our app helps your store to recover lost sales. Hope that it will be a good friend along with your stores' growth.
If you need any support from our team, feel free to contact us via live chat or support@avada.io

Wish you all the best,

Megdra

It is working fantastic. I would definitely recommend this app. Support staffs are very cooperative.

January 20, 2021

Hi there,
Thank you so much for spending time to leave us a review. We are so happy to hear that you love the app. Our please to support you whenever you need.

All the best,

KUKUVAYA Ideas

So far the easiest marketing app I have tried. Everything makes sense and it is easy for beginners to use. The support is always great and they help asap in any question.

January 20, 2021

Thank you for your priceless review, which motivates us a lot in providing better product features and support. Hope your shop can have more customers using it.

Best regards,