SMS Email Marketing Automation

SMS Email Marketing Automation

by AVADA Commerce

SMS & Email Marketing Automation: Abandoned cart recovery

VROK - Virtual Retail Outlet Kompany Limited.

Awesome Customer Service! Great Team! Excellent Problem Solvers! Glad to use Avada apps. Thanks guys

May 14, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for sharing your feedback on our app with the community of Shopify. What you think of us is very important and every day we work to improve and deliver the best service to you.

Please feel welcome to ask for our support anytime you need

thetime212

Best price, Best customer service! If you need any help awaiting time is 30 min. So much better than other platforms to create email templates.

May 13, 2021

Thank you for your kind review. Our pleasure to support you and happy you love the app.

If you need any support, feel free to contact us via Live chat and we would love to assist you there.

Rainy

ETTEA Solutions - Network design, cybersecurity and troubleshooting

Nice apps, we are using Avada SEO Suite and Avada email marketing. Both valuable apps help us integrate and serve our solutions to customers.
Installation and integration are easy and Avada has excellent customer support.

May 13, 2021

I cannot say thanks enough to your nice words for us. And so happy to hear two apps from AVADA can help your stores grow. If you need assistance using them, feel free to contact us anytime.

NOBRAND - There´s no brand like Nobrand

Amazing app that provides excellent and easy way methods to improve workflows in customer notifications and Email Marketing.
And Rainy online support is fantastic... Always with an answer and available to help. Super recomend :)

May 12, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your lovely words. That really made our day. We are always willing to support if you need help using the app. Feel free to contact us at Livechat or support@avada.io

Playing Always

I had some problems at the beginning with the app, but the customer service was very good and they solved everything quickly

May 11, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for leaving us a lovely review! We are so happy to hear that you are satisfied with our app and service.

Please do not hesitate to ask for our support anytime you need.

Happy selling!

DOGEPlush

I use this app for email marketing and some sms marketing in the future. It was a little confusing to setup at first but, Candace with support was able to assist me! She and the support team are wonderful and very knowledgeable. I recommend this app for your email marketing needs!

BIRCHFIRE

Very easy to use. I was also impressed that a free app had excellent live-chat support in it. Thanks Rainy for solving my issue!

May 5, 2021

Thank you very much for your nice review. We are happy to support you and hear about your positive experience with AVADA Marketing Automation.

If you need any assistance more, feel free to contact us via Live chat anytime.

Wish you all the best!

BabyBag

I really love this app and the customer support team is amazing to work with <3 I highly recommend it.

April 28, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! I hope AVADA can be helpful for your store. And it is our pleasure to assist you anytime.
Wish you all the best for your business!

EN-JI

AVADA makes great apps! I subscribed to this app and it worth. Their support is also helpful and fast respond. Recommended to all Shopify users!

KOHEI

I am surprised by support service in this app!
It was a real help, - quick and friendly! Thanks, Daisy!
I use this app with pleasure so far.

April 19, 2021

Hello,

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about our app and service. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

Looking forward to serving you better in the future!

Best wishes,