Reviews (1,816)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, customizable features, and professional templates. It's particularly beneficial for small businesses due to its free plan. Many have seen improved engagement and marketing results after use. The customer support team is highly praised for their responsiveness and assistance. The app's ability to manage large contact lists and its segmentation capabilities are also valued.

June 6, 2024

App can get really slow sometimes but all the features I need are there and for free! The support has been great and they have assisted me in a timely manner every time I have needed them, Shout out to Lydia! She was a big help getting started on the app.

Clutch
About 2 years using the app
June 24, 2024

It's my first time using this app and I can tell that it's not that easy as I expected, but the team (Lydia) is very helpful and all my issues have been solved!

Pullchi
Hungary
14 days using the app
May 24, 2024

There were some problems when sending a test email with the APP, but the customer service helped solve the problems smoothly. Thank Pamela and Hana for the quick response.

Alleen4U
Netherlands
About 9 hours using the app
May 3, 2024

Esther and Toby were great at helping me navigate some technical issues. Set up was not as streamline as it could be.

O.G. shXt Apparel
About 22 hours using the app
June 19, 2024

top Service, Mia will provide you with excellent assistance with your questions and problems

Monitoren.shop
Netherlands
About 10 hours using the app
April 3, 2024

Integration with my spin discount app hasnt been easy but Hana was fantastic helping me!

Adulting Degenerate LLC
About 17 hours using the app
February 14, 2024

Good App so far, except a bit slow to update sometimes.
Thanks to Prakash who help to fix my issue.

MA'AT
France
3 months using the app
February 7, 2024

nice customer service and some good free options

Heena Fashions Int Ltd | T/A My Fashion House

MAISON CACAO
Japan
Over 1 year using the app
March 4, 2024

Great customer service but the free version is very limited and not what I was looking for.

SMPLFI