Reviews (1,819)

4.9

Merchants highly praise this app for its exceptional customer support, particularly noting staff members like Esther, Hana, and Lydia for their responsiveness. It features a user-friendly interface and a generous free plan, making it accessible and cost-effective for new and small businesses. The app offers comprehensive email marketing tools, including customizable templates, automation, advanced segmentation, and SMS marketing capabilities for direct mobile engagement. Its 24/7 support is beneficial for merchants in various time zones. Additionally, customizable pop-ups and robust automation features are recognized for enhancing marketing efficiency and contributing to business growth, increasing engagement, conversion rates, and sales.

November 28, 2022

Je débute dans ce domaine et avec cette application mais je peux vous affirmer que le service client est vraiment top; J'ai été en communication avec Abby et malgré mon inexpérience et mes questions mal formulés elle m'a apporté toutes l'aides nécessaire, a répondu et solutionné tous sur quoi je bloquais; Mille merci à ABBY

Obviousweb
France
8 months using the app
July 19, 2023

Its a little difficult to get the hang of since the workflows have a lot of terminology that can be confusing, but the support was very helpful. I worked with Esther in the chat and she was able to fix some issues I had and help with with work arounds. All in all I think there are some improvements that can be made, but the value is there and the price is right so I like this app so far!

Hanafy Pigments US
7 months using the app
December 9, 2022

I had trouble connecting my Shopify account to AVADA, but Emily worked with me until we figured out a solution! Very pleased with her customer service!

Monoria
6 months using the app
May 18, 2023

Thanks Esther for your prompt help via chat when I was setting up. Looking forward to sending my first campaign.

Rose Gymwear
6 months using the app
May 4, 2022

I like that it has several features in one app. I am still new to and learning it at this point and only using the Free version right now.

Deb's Jazzy Jems
5 months using the app
Avada replied May 4, 2022

Hi,

Thank you so much for your kind and detailed review. We really appreciate that!

We have sent you a follow-up email to make sure everything is working well in your end. We would love to help you learn more about the app and make the best use of it. And we hope to hear more of your feedback to improve our app.

Kindly check your inbox. Thank you!

July 23, 2022

Uso esta app para recopilar emails y funciona bastante bien. Valoraría con 5 estrellas si además, los emails recopilados pasasen directamente a la base de datos de Shopify. El soporte al cliente es bueno. Me atendió Abby y me soluciono un problema rápidamente.

Exhal Brand
Spain
5 months using the app
April 7, 2022

So far easy to use. Just time time to set up. Reached for help and received prompt assistance with my issue.

DippedwithJazz
February 12, 2023

Great app. Worth the investment. Avada Email Marketing & SMS is a powerful marketing platform that allows businesses to easily create, manage and send email campaigns. With its easy-to-use interface, users can quickly create campaigns, customize their look and feel, and track the performance of their emails. Additionally, Avada’s SMS marketing feature allows businesses to send text messages to their customers, and to track the performance of their campaigns. Overall, Avada Email Marketing & SMS is an effective marketing tool for businesses of all sizes.

Zenith
April 10, 2023

Just getting started with the platform. So far, it seems user-friendly and Esther quickly responded and help with any questions I had.

Luna & Ella
November 21, 2022

J'utilise cette application pour des relances mails, les relance sms sont payantes (1€ par sms) bien trop cher à ce niveau du coup.

Bazar-boutique