AVADA Google Tag Manager

AVADA Google Tag Manager

by AVADA Commerce

Manage Tags: Google Analytics Ecommerce, Facebook Pixel, more

Canagem.com

Nice simple app to do stuff I don't have a total grip with so it's easy enough to install and then let it run with it. Hopefully it improves search results in Google.

Total Brands

Easy to use and accurate. I have instaled this app in my shopify store in no time and setup was made super easy.

Santos Werkzeugmaschinen UG - Mode und Mehr

Great App ..... Thanks ..... www.swug-mode-und-mehr.com

Customizoo

great app its really ease to use and is really helpful for starters. and its free!!!!!!!!

La DERMIQUE

starting to use let me see how it goes kindly allow the review to submit. easy to install. I will be coming back for more looking forward to being able to track code.

elettroxshop.com

Mi sta piacendo e ho notato un riscontro positivo al mio shop. Posso solo consigliarla. Servizio clienti ottimo.

THE LABEL LTD

Set up was super easy and I think that this tool will be a tremendous add for our brand. Looking forward to higher bandwidth

Green Car Leasing

i used this app to auto sync all seo image descriptions and product meta desc great quick easy. thanks.

linkblogdk

good to see some stats over the site and products im happy to see it and very easy to get up and run

Vortex Apparel

Avada apps are amazing. We use google tag manager for a few essential advertising tags and conversion trackers. Shopify adamantly protests the use of google tag manager in stores, so it's nice to have a way to integrate it. We use many of the Avada apps. They are all amazing!

August 12, 2020

Hello,
Thank you so much for leaving a super nice review of our app!
Your feedback is a big motivation for us to keep up with the good work and improve our app further.

Should you need any assistant, please feel free to contact us at any time.

Best regards,
Daisy from AVADA Support Team.

Previous 1 3 4