AVADA Google Tag Manager

AVADA Google Tag Manager

by AVADA Commerce

Manage Tags: Google Analytics Ecommerce, Facebook Pixel, more

Milki T Shirts

I have installed this app but am struggling to see how it works as complete beginner i am now sure if it is actually doing anything

Matchmego

Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Perle-Perle

I dont use the app as I am not yet familiar with the tag manager. I need more support on using the tag manager. Sorry

Skin Republic South Africa

This app really helped us. Before using it, we couldn't get our conversions to fire in Google Ads, but a quick and simple installation and some work in Google Tag Manager meant that we can now pick up conversions from our site.

TechnicPark shop

I like that app, is what you need for succes website. From when i use that app everyting is in my favor!

MICRO FRESH

The app did not work. Loaded my Tag Manager id as instructed. Refreshed everything multiple times; website and tag manager. Ended up loading tag manager code to my website manually and it worked. My website it built on Shopify - Brooklyn Theme.

QSR-Unlimited

Great selection of apps with Avada! All easy to use and quick to install with great features. Highly recommend them for any serious ecommerce seller on shopify. Great tools for any business!!

Mitch Bogen

Did install some apps before to track site performance but almost disappointed! Exception for this, simple setup and well-explained documents. Especially their support is fast, dedicated and very friendly, thump up for Bob!

AlansiHouse

Pretty easy to use even I am a non-tech guy. I love Facebook pixel function which assists our marketing campaign a lot, again without complicated settings. It is free so the best choice for me now. Thank you guys for providing the app!

CLICHAIR.CH beauty & care products

Excellent APP, easy, fast, FREE but above all EXCELLENT idea, very effective. Try it, essential in most stores.