AVADA Google Tag Manager

AVADA Google Tag Manager

by AVADA Commerce

Manage Tags: Google Analytics Ecommerce, Facebook Pixel, more

Atcom Direct

can't install. always ask to input store adress and tooooo stupid to aks write minimum 100 characters

Bewished Gifts Co

Very good app. Easy to insert the google tag for our website :) I will refer to my friends. Thank you!

Shoplane Australia

Can’t install

If you can’t handle an installation error there is no hope further that your app can do what’s in description

The issue is in their app ,don’t understand why they are looking to offer me help instead of fixing the app

I wrote above the error appears when installing the app still they want to “help” me

February 7, 2020

We sincerely apologize for the unsatisfied experience you had. Our support team have sent a follow-up instantly to your mailbox with the hope to look into your issue in details. Could you please check your mailbox and let us help you to resolve it shortly? Our team would love to make things right for you.

Update: We have fixed the issue and moved to non-embedded app. Now you can use GTM in iOS, Android, Safari. Thanks for your report!

1 2 4 Next