AVADA Google Tag Manager

by AVADA Commerce

Manage Tags: Google Analytics Ecommerce, Facebook Pixel, more

Mobb Shell

Telerep.Net Gadget Store

Im using Avada. It's very helpfull and productive app for our shop. Hope everyone can see effectiveness of this app.

MyMurti

good very helpful. good very helpful. good very helpful. good very helpful. good very helpful. good very helpful.

Scratch Stickers

I used this app to help me add the Google Tag(s) to my store. I followed the instructions which were a little confusing, but it appears that I got there.

It would be great if the author then suggested a way to test my efforts.

I'm very thankful for this app been free, it's very generous of the author.

HomeBaite Canada

Great app. seamless experience, really helps get things started. Well recommended, works like a charm!

Ecopest Store

awesome awesome excellent awesome awesome excellent awesome awesome excellent awesome awesome excellent

Maitez Shop

great, gostei instalei na loja e rodou muito bem na loja, vou testar outros tags - dtdsttsdtdstsdtdtsts

Matchmego

Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Skin Republic South Africa

This app really helped us. Before using it, we couldn't get our conversions to fire in Google Ads, but a quick and simple installation and some work in Google Tag Manager meant that we can now pick up conversions from our site.

QSR-Unlimited

Great selection of apps with Avada! All easy to use and quick to install with great features. Highly recommend them for any serious ecommerce seller on shopify. Great tools for any business!!

Previous 1