Google Tag Manager by AVADA helps merchants implement Google Tag Manager into the store sites in one-click to track and gather visitor data quickly and conveniently. Noticeably, Ecommerce transaction tracking, Facebook Pixel, Remarketing Ads, etc. are well supported in this application.
Why Google Tag Manager is Must-have
- All tags are managed and updated in only one place
- Ease of use without coding interference
- Act as a bucket of the most essential built-in tags
Google Tag Manager Highlight Features
With Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel can be implemented and works effectively. If Google Analytics Ecommerce is to track your marketing behavior, Facebook Pixel is the tool for setting up retargeting campaigns, optimizing ads, and tracking conversions.
Shopping Behavior Analytics
Easy to analyze customer’s shopping behaviors at each stage and identify where your customers abandon their carts (product view, add to cart or check out)
Support 70 tags more
Google Tag Manager supports more than 70+ tag templates, allowing you to easily add popular tags to your store site with a few clicks.
Support dynamic remarketing
Support Dynamic remarketing by Google AdWords, Facebook retargeting, and more. Dynamic marketing helps stores build leads and sales by bringing previous visitors back to the store site to complete what they started.
Thank you page
Support transaction variables that are useful for third-party services such as Adwords, Facebook Pixel, Adroll, Twitter, Affiliates, and more.
Improve website performance
As usual, for example, with Google Analytics or Adword, you have to add codes to the website’s source. In case there is a lot of JS loading, the speed of your site is impacted and slower. However, with this application, it is called as the third-party to handle all your script-tags. Adding tags uses a simple web interface, thereby reducing errors, eliminating the need to involve a webmaster, and quickly deploying tags on a site.
Users can import variables into the Google Tag Manager containers, which you can use instantly.
Integrations / Compatibility
AVADA Google Tag Manager integrates with Quick View and AJAX themes
Google Tag Manager Full Feature List
- Track the product view on the Product Page
- Track the category view on the Category Page
- Track searching action
- Track the action on the Thank You Page
- Support dynamic remarketing
- Enhanced Ecommerce with Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel
- Improve website performance
- Import variables into Google Tag Manager containers
- Upcoming features: Add to cart on AJAX cart, Remove from cart, Clear from cart