Avada WhatsApp Chat, FAQ Page , 1,280件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の0%は1つ星です
2024年1月30日

Excellent customer service. I had an issue with the FAQs page on the mobile not being correctly aligned in the centre. The tech people fixed it within a day.

tjgwear
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:8ヶ月
2024年1月20日

recently integrated Avada, the FAQ app for Shopify, into my online store, and the experience has been nothing short of phenomenal. Avada not only offers a sleek and user-friendly interface for creating and managing FAQs but also provides top-notch customer support that sets them apart.

Ease of Use: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Avada's intuitive design made setting up and customizing my FAQs a breeze. The platform offers a range of customization options, allowing me to seamlessly integrate the FAQs into my website's aesthetic.

Features: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Avada goes beyond the basics, offering robust features that enhance the overall user experience. From accordion-style layouts to responsive design, the app caters to diverse needs with finesse. I particularly appreciate the versatility in styling options, ensuring my FAQs look seamlessly integrated into my site.

Customer Support: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

What truly sets Avada apart is their exceptional customer support, exemplified by their staff member Prakash. When I encountered a minor issue with styling, Prakash was quick to respond and provided a solution that exceeded my expectations. His expertise and dedication to resolving my concern promptly were commendable.

Prakash's Support: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Prakash's assistance was nothing short of outstanding. He not only addressed my immediate concern but also took the time to ensure I understood the app's full potential. His professionalism and knowledge left a lasting impression, making me confident in the choice of Avada for my FAQ needs.

Overall Experience: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

In conclusion, Avada is more than just a FAQ app – it's a game-changer for Shopify users looking to enhance their customer support and website functionality. The combination of a user-friendly interface, powerful features, and exceptional support, exemplified by Prakash, makes Avada a must-have for any online store. I wholeheartedly recommend Avada to fellow Shopify users seeking a reliable and feature-rich FAQ solution.

a Cheeky Plant
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:19日
2023年12月22日

I recommend this app for two reasons:
1: They have 24/7 customer service and their team of dedicated workers are always ready to tackle any challenge you throw at them. Like I asked a question and got a response within seconds.
2: The widget is fully customizable so you can really get it to blend with your store very well. It even looks good in the default version, not a lot of customization needed.
If anyone sees this, I would recommend Jasmine as she is what anyone would expect of a customer service rep, she is kind, patient and very calm.
Would definitely recommend this app to new and old drop-shippers.

SnugglePals
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
2024年1月24日

perfect apps. and very good service by Esther. Nice!

WELQUEEN HOME DECOR
中華人民共和国香港特別行政区
アプリの使用期間:約1年
2023年11月18日

Great Great App for Shopify Store.. I would give more stars if available.
The app is straight forward, super easy to use and very very helpful CS chat, paricularly Jasmine who helped me build my web a lot...Thanks guys... Keep up the great job

LYV
インドネシア
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2024年2月2日

I really liked the service I received when I needed help configuring the app, in addition to quick responses, they resolved my requests

Batiste Brasil
ブラジル
アプリの使用期間:5ヶ月
編集日:2024年2月1日

I had some small issues with my FAQ page. Just ask Hallyfe, and he'll sort it out for you in no time. Really well and quickly arranged.

WoofWell
オランダ
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
2023年12月14日

A good and easy app to setup and use for both you, and your customers, does exactly what is says it does.
Got a small issues, setting it up, and contacted customer support via chat got immediate response from sunny, that solved the issue in less than a minute. Highly recommend.

FormaBonita
イスラエル
アプリの使用期間:16日
2023年12月23日

Great FAQ and even better support from Hana with setting up everything.

She was very patient and was able to answer all my questions.
Thank you!

Belleza Beauty
スイス
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
2024年1月12日

loved the app offers a lot for free and helps you grow your business. amazing!

big thanks to tiana - tony

SakuraTree