PDF Invoice: Order Printer+

PDF Invoice: Order Printer+

by AVADA Commerce

Order Printer: Print orders, PDF Invoices, packing slips

DumboMag

The app is great and FREE. If you know your way around the code, you can even customize your layout. It could do a little better in how it shows taxes, subtotal and all that to make it easier for customers to understand the amounts. I would suggest to add as options amounts before tax, shipping without tax, and so on.
Bottom line the app is great and I appreciate the hard work they put in to create it and maintain it.

Caring Candies

I love, love, LOVE this app!!! I got so much brilliant help from the team and now my Tax Invoice looks absolutely magnificent! I am so proud of it.
Regards, Denise from Caring Candies

Disco Designer International Ltd

It's great! I needed a custom text in my invoices and their support fixed it for me in under 24 hours. And I'm on the FREE plan! Highly recommended!

Surgical Instruments | Medical & Veterinary: SURGICAL SYSTEMS

We use this app to automatically provide a pro forma invoice to customers for payments via EFT. A link to a downloadable pdf is included with the order confirmation email that is sent to clients when a new order is created on the store. This saves us the time and energy of having to create an invoice and send to our customers manually. We needed some formatting changes made to the template we're using and were helped incredibly fast and efficiently by customer support. The app does exactly what we need it to do, and with the absolutely superb level of customer service, we couldn't be more thrilled!!!

OPTIKLASS.SHOP

An excellent and free service for generating a small workflow. Everything is very simple and straightforward, and technical support responds very quickly. Thank you for your application, it is very useful for us!

Origin Journeys

Amazingly helpful product with an incredibly supportive team. Would definitely recommend this to all business owners on the Shopify platform

Libre Naturals

This App is pretty easy to use. We just got started over the past week. The invoice was missing some address fields so they were not quite matching up for what we needed for shipping, but Fennic was able to fix that for us no problem. Great service too. Thank you!

argeshopbasket

I'm totally new to Shopify and app was not easy to setup, it took my two hours to understand how it works. Helpdocs are not accessible all the time and you need to create support ticket to ask basic questions. It is also not possible to create invoices with sequentially as it is stated and I couldn't achive to create invoice and get paid for testing purposes. I think these are the most important features for an invoicing app.

September 11, 2020

Hello,
We are so sorry to hear that you have not had a good experience with our app.

We have sent you a message to provide you with a proper solution regarding your recent requirement. Please kindly check your mailbox and get our update.

Many thank for your support!

Best regards,
Daisy

Alexandra Ledermann Sportswear

Great app to help you print your invoices and packing slips at once quickly and easily. Fennic from the support team was very helpful in helping me make the changes we needed. Also great that it can be translated (in French for us). I have no issues recommending this app!

Super Sports Việt Nam

This app is so great. It's very flexible and helpful. And the support team is very enthusiastic support. Thank you so much.