PDF Invoice: Order Printer+

PDF Invoice: Order Printer+

by AVADA Commerce

Order Printer: Print orders, PDF Invoices, packing slips

RM Suppliers

BRILLIANT app and even better support by Drake. I have a dual pricing app installed which was messing the prices being pulled through - Drake sorted within minutes.

THANKS!

Adanna Fire Pits Australia

Great so far. The team has been very helpful in the customisation, in order to comply with Australian requirements for a tax invoice. Hopefully, the app keeps on working & the team remains helpful. Thank you

Nail'O Style

Nice and easy to use, thank you! The team is very reactive and helpul. The templates are easy to modify even for a non-professional like me... I recommend this app 100%!!

Cover Me Active

I used this app to create a tax invoice for our customers. Avada support were very quick and helpful when I had a query. They fixed the gst amount issue swiftly and with no fuss.

The Stencilsmith

Its a great app, it makes your invoices look much nicer than the stock invoices and makes it easier for print which is a hue time saver. I just wish there was a bit more customization ability. Other than that though it does a god job.

Rossi Pet Toys

It's simple and easy going to see if it's working properly. Will update the rating after fully exploring.

Oso and Bean

I really wanted to like this app. The templates are very unattractive and there is only minimal customization available if you do not know how to use Liquid.

I sell wholesale and retail and either way, the layout is clunky and unprofessional. So many sections that are not applicable to my business (not to most US businesses).
Everything is way too big. But you can only change the size of your logo. That's it for sizing. I can change a color...but so much more customization would have been helpful. I would have even paid for an app that allowed better customization or more flexible templates (I don't see any way to make a template from scratch, only using their existing, basic templates.)

If you know liquid and can custmize the code, you are good to go. Otherwise, this won't be a nice looking presentation in any way shape or form.

I'm really disppointed. (also try getting a hold of anyone to ask a question...just an exercise in frustration, too.)

Mzansi Coffee

Very cool app. Simple and easy to use, does the job required. Not at all complicated. blah blah blah blah

Nature For Kids

Super, il manquait un système de facturation automatique dans shopify et dans cette application, non seulement il est possible de créer un template pour la facturation, mais aussi pour le bon de commande, le bon de livraison et la notre de crédit. En plus, les tempêtes s'adaptent à la langue désirée. Très bonne application que je recommande. MERCI

Bakers Party Shop

This app has been very helpful and so has customer service! I added the app to print off customer invoices for our shop and found I didn't need all of what was on the template. I was able to make some changes myself and then reached out to see if they could help alter the template so it was exactly what I needed and they did! They did a great job and I'm very pleased with my new customized invoices. If a template doesn't have what you need don't be afraid to reach out to support. They were happy to help. Thank you!