Gesamtbewertung
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
3. Februar 2022

Just want to thank Esther for helping make this app great! It helps me stay organized with all my orders. Just wish it was easier to edit some of the custom fields without help from Support. Luckily-with people like Esther on the job, changes can be made pretty quickly and my customers get professional packing slips with every order!

Vivid Concepts Inc
Vereinigte Staaten
So lange wurde die App verwendet: Mehr als ein jahr
Bearbeitet am 8. Februar 2022

"Fennic" & "drake "
quick response , helped with all query's as required . regarding currency lay out and formatt good web site service

Overtone Brewing Co.
Vereinigtes Königreich
So lange wurde die App verwendet: 13 tage
Avada hat geantwortet 26. Januar 2022

Hello,
Thank you so much for your review on our app and customer support.

I would like to have a more in-depth conversation to help you make the best use of this app . I just sent you a follow-up email, please open your mailbox to get our message.

18. Januar 2022

Quick response from the support team and they created the Dutch templates I needed for me. Thanks a lot!

Laura Hindriks
Niederlande
So lange wurde die App verwendet: 5 monate
28. Oktober 2021

Me ha servido para automatizar envíos de facturas. Lo mejor, la flexibilidad del CSS de la fra y el equipo de soporte, muy rápido

Kiosko Pro
Spanien
So lange wurde die App verwendet: 7 monate
Bearbeitet am 13. Oktober 2021

App does not function correctly - if there is a change to the order it just adds the cost of the new item and does not reflect removed items. No response from developer on issue. ***Update - Changed from 2 stars to 4 stars***
After posting 2-star review , a flurry of activity from the developer ensued to rectify the issue. They were able to login under a collaborator account and fix the issue right away. It seems to be working now and I am revising my review.

TechLogix Networx
Vereinigte Staaten
So lange wurde die App verwendet: Mehr als ein jahr
Avada hat geantwortet 12. Oktober 2021

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm sorry to hear that you didn't have a good experience with our app.

Our team has been checking on the issue for you with the highest priority.

Please check your mailbox to get our update. We hope to have more chances to discuss things further.

At AVADA we'd want nothing more than to have our app work flawlessly for shoppers and give you the best support service we can.

Bearbeitet am 24. Juni 2021

We had some issues with the invoice format according to German regulations. Avada support was very helpful, thank you! After several iterations, we finally achieved the desired result. It would be great if one had more printing options, e.g. a certain period. The Yumbau team

Yumbau Online Shop
Deutschland
So lange wurde die App verwendet: Mehr als 2 jahre
Avada hat geantwortet 24. Juni 2021

Hi,
Thank you for your review on our app. It really motivates us to provide better apps and service for you and other users 🚀

We have sent you a follow-up email. Please check your mailbox to get our plan about adding more printing options to the app.
We hope to have more chances to discuss things further 🙏

23. Januar 2021

PARECE ESTUPENDA, LO único que no se como tener la plantilla en español y que en vez de invoice ponga factura y etc.

Proveedornatural.com
Spanien
So lange wurde die App verwendet: Etwa 4 stunden
Avada hat geantwortet 24. Januar 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for your review on our app.

I would like to have a more in-depth conversation to discuss these required features further. I sent you a follow-up email, please open your mailbox to get our message.

23. November 2020

app is easy to work with, customer service is great, they helped me so quickly with the changes we wanted to make in our templates

7d collection
Belgien
So lange wurde die App verwendet: 3 tage
Avada hat geantwortet 24. November 2020

Hello,

We are so thankful as you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know

Happy selling!

13. November 2020

Great app. A few teething issue but sorted very fast by brilliant and fast and helpful customer service. thank you

Monfaradi Footwear
Schweiz
So lange wurde die App verwendet: 10 tage
5. November 2020

I started using this app to print Invoices. I can do it right from the Shopify Order page. Now I have it set up to automatically e-mail Invoices upon fulfilment of the order. That saves me time and a tiny bit of weight when shipping - which can sometimes make a difference. Support for this app is great.

Farthingales Corset Making Supplies
Kanada
So lange wurde die App verwendet: 4 monate
Avada hat geantwortet 5. November 2020

Hello,

We have sent you a follow-up email. Please kindly check your mailbox to get our update.