Algemene beoordeling
  • 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
9 januari 2024

Sunny, Tony and Julianna were fantastic. Great communication and follow up. Found the person to look into the issue. Never left me hanging without an answer.

Thank you AVADA!!!

Officially Sports
Verenigde Staten
26 december 2023

Good customer service. Good app. Hana has been amazing. Nice free features. 5 stars granted !

Happy Hemp & Co
Ongeveer 3 jaar gebruiken de app
29 november 2023

Lydia and Anivia were brilliant today and helped me sort the smallest details in the app to suit our business and great response time!! - Thank you very much

Campus&Co. Nambour | Your Superstore
Australië
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
17 januari 2024

Even more capable than I initially thought. Responsive support, easy to customize and a major time savings.

LabJack
Verenigde Staten
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
4 januari 2024

Good apps and very good support when you need it ! I recommend

EducDog
Frankrijk
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 5 januari 2024

Assistance available 24/7 and very kind and efficient to help you solve your issue.
Easy to use to edit your invoice but also to save it on a drive which is very useful to have it safe automatically.

Hanaemori US
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
19 oktober 2023

This is a great app! Really Great support. I have been relying on this app for our invoices. But what was missing was the customer company name. I got on to the Chat support and Abby was kind enough to help me add it in on the spot. Great support, Abby. Thank you.

AIRCONcarepro
Australië
20 november 2023

Great product with a great customer service.
We had the chance to be assisted by Emily in setting up our invoicing template which has local and international compliance requirements. Emily ;iaised back and force between us and the dev team until we got the perfect template.
I highly recommend Avada.

Fleeters
2 maanden gebruiken de app
13 december 2023

Needed an edit to my invoice template and thanks to Audrey and William it got done in 10 minutes.

Beldeur
Nederland
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
23 oktober 2023

Excellent service provided by AVADA, nothing is ever too much trouble. Would highly recommend.

Price Gun Land