Avada: Invoice Order Printer

• 1% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 1% 的評分為 1 顆星
5 則評價
2022年3月29日

Zero stars. This app is a scam. Claims 50 free pdf invoice prints, but when I go to print ONE, it demands that I upgrade to pay. Wish I didn't waste my time.

Coin Curling
使用應用程式的時間:7分鐘
AVADA 已回覆 2022年3月29日

Hello,

I am Jasmine from AVADA Team. I am writing this email to follow up on your experience with our PDF Invoice app.

We’re sorry to hear you did not have a great experience with our app. Since we haven't had a chance to communicate before, please let us check the issue for you.

I have just sent an email to your mailbox. Please help me check our message and solution to remove the app code.

Many thanks for your collaboration and we hope to sort it out for you soon

Best regards,
Jasmine

2021年1月16日

Doesn't work. It just gets stuck in the setup wizard. Even when i complete the setup wizard and click "go to dashboard", it just restarts the setup wizard.

exochess
英國
使用應用程式的時間:10分鐘
2020年9月11日

I'm totally new to Shopify and app was not easy to setup, it took my two hours to understand how it works. Helpdocs are not accessible all the time and you need to create support ticket to ask basic questions. It is also not possible to create invoices with sequentially as it is stated and I couldn't achive to create invoice and get paid for testing purposes. I think these are the most important features for an invoicing app.

argeshopbasket
使用應用程式的時間:大約1個月
AVADA 已回覆 2020年9月11日

Hello,
We are so sorry to hear that you have not had a good experience with our app.

We have sent you a message to provide you with a proper solution regarding your recent requirement. Please kindly check your mailbox and get our update.

Many thank for your support!

Best regards,
Daisy

2020年7月1日

This app isn't really an invoicing app, it is just a receipt. Don't be fooled. After you uninstall it, it doesn't completely get removed. It leaves a few little issues that can't seem to be resolved. Stay away.

Minnesota Bob's
使用應用程式的時間:大約13小時
2020年6月18日

not working properly for me. the preview is not working.
don't know if I'm doing something bad, I'm here 2 hours working on it