AVA PDF Invoice: Order Printer

AVA PDF Invoice: Order Printer | Reviews

by AVADA

Order Printer: Print orders, PDF Invoices, packing slips

Bliving.nl

Ik begrijp oprecht niet hoe deze app zoveel positieve reviews kan ontvangen. Wellicht heb ik 'pech' gehad?
- support alleen per email bereikbaar
- trage reactie van support
- geen antwoord op mijn vragen - complex om voor Nederlandse toepassing te gebruiken (mogelijkheid om te vertalen, maar begeleidende email met factuur als bijlage bevat desondanks een (onbekende) vreemde taal tekstdelen)
- begeleidende email is niet naar eigen inzicht in te regelen: niet mogelijk om paragrafen te creeren, alle tekst wordt 'plat' achter elkaar weergegeven.

December 5, 2021

Hi Koen,

Rainy here from AVADA support.

First of all, I am sorry for the experience you've gone through. Maybe our support member misunderstood your questions so she couldn't explain it well.

About the test email you sent, it is in our default language. If you choose the language of email the same as billing language, then when sending out real email (you can place draft order to check this), it will show the correct language as you set up. So basically there is no issue here.

Next, you want to edit the email template more flexibly, right? I am sorry currently we support basic template editor. For more powerful email editor tool (like drag/drop or HTML), we suggest you integrate with AVADA Marketing Automation app. This app will handle all automation and marketing emails for you, include PDF invoice emails.

Please help me check your mailbox so that I can assist you better.

Best,
Rainy from AVADA

exochess

Doesn't work. It just gets stuck in the setup wizard. Even when i complete the setup wizard and click "go to dashboard", it just restarts the setup wizard.

argeshopbasket

I'm totally new to Shopify and app was not easy to setup, it took my two hours to understand how it works. Helpdocs are not accessible all the time and you need to create support ticket to ask basic questions. It is also not possible to create invoices with sequentially as it is stated and I couldn't achive to create invoice and get paid for testing purposes. I think these are the most important features for an invoicing app.

September 11, 2020

Hello,
We are so sorry to hear that you have not had a good experience with our app.

We have sent you a message to provide you with a proper solution regarding your recent requirement. Please kindly check your mailbox and get our update.

Many thank for your support!

Best regards,
Daisy

Minnesota Bob's

This app isn't really an invoicing app, it is just a receipt. Don't be fooled. After you uninstall it, it doesn't completely get removed. It leaves a few little issues that can't seem to be resolved. Stay away.

Coser Y Cantar Cabanyal

not working properly for me. the preview is not working.
don't know if I'm doing something bad, I'm here 2 hours working on it