PDF Invoice: Order Printer+

PDF Invoice: Order Printer+

by AVADA Commerce

Order Printer: Print orders, PDF Invoices, packing slips

Crowbond Foodservice

Better free apps out there. Nice dashboard, but loads of ads for there other products. Tricky to edit in liquid too. Prefer Order Printer Pro.

August 24, 2020

Hi,
We are sincerly sorry to hear that you do have a good experience with our app. We know that it must not have happened before!

We appreciate if you could let us a chance to troubleshoot it. We have sent you a follow-up email with a detailed answer and proper solutions upon your issue. Please kindly help me check your email to get an update from us.

Again, your honest feedback is so important to us. We are trying our best to improve our service and support you as promised.

Best regards,
Daisy from AVADA Support Team

Oso and Bean

I really wanted to like this app. The templates are very unattractive and there is only minimal customization available if you do not know how to use Liquid.

I sell wholesale and retail and either way, the layout is clunky and unprofessional. So many sections that are not applicable to my business (not to most US businesses).
Everything is way too big. But you can only change the size of your logo. That's it for sizing. I can change a color...but so much more customization would have been helpful. I would have even paid for an app that allowed better customization or more flexible templates (I don't see any way to make a template from scratch, only using their existing, basic templates.)

If you know liquid and can custmize the code, you are good to go. Otherwise, this won't be a nice looking presentation in any way shape or form.

I'm really disppointed. (also try getting a hold of anyone to ask a question...just an exercise in frustration, too.)

Hakuna

It is very difficult to setup. It is also not easy to change the visualization and templates offered in the app

Wholesale High Spirits Flutes

I was not happy with this app and have deleted; it will not print an updated version of an order, and it will not print a draft order. My primary issue is that when an order was edited (before fulfillment) it would not print an updated copy. Also did not show the line item discounts, instead bundled all discounts in a single line item at bottom of order.

DEELAHNI

just started using it but forced to leave a review before i can take full control of the design which i do not like.

March 11, 2020

Hi,

It is optional, you can exit it.
Hope you can get benefits from our app and we do it to grow Shopify community.