PDF Invoice: Order Printer+

PDF Invoice: Order Printer+

by AVADA Commerce

Order Printer: Print orders, PDF Invoices, packing slips

Proveedornatural.com

PARECE ESTUPENDA, LO único que no se como tener la plantilla en español y que en vez de invoice ponga factura y etc.

January 24, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for your review on our app.

I would like to have a more in-depth conversation to discuss these required features further. I sent you a follow-up email, please open your mailbox to get our message.

Best regards,

7d collection

app is easy to work with, customer service is great, they helped me so quickly with the changes we wanted to make in our templates

November 24, 2020

Hello,

We are so thankful as you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know

Happy selling!

Monfaradi Footwear

Great app. A few teething issue but sorted very fast by brilliant and fast and helpful customer service. thank you

Farthingales Corset Making Supplies

I started using this app to print Invoices. I can do it right from the Shopify Order page. Now I have it set up to automatically e-mail Invoices upon fulfilment of the order. That saves me time and a tiny bit of weight when shipping - which can sometimes make a difference. Support for this app is great.

November 5, 2020

Hello,

We have sent you a follow-up email. Please kindly check your mailbox to get our update.

Best regards,

Moonish Apparel

Great, but it reset itself once. This might be because I changed the shop's email address. Otherwise its great!

Airshoppen At Home

Great app that easily creates nice invoices. The settings are easy to configure and the process from setup to launch is fast.
Their support was fast and did their best to solve my requets.

The Stencilsmith

Its a great app, it makes your invoices look much nicer than the stock invoices and makes it easier for print which is a hue time saver. I just wish there was a bit more customization ability. Other than that though it does a god job.

Mzansi Coffee

Very cool app. Simple and easy to use, does the job required. Not at all complicated. blah blah blah blah

Strik med Henni - shop

I use the app to create invoices for my Shopify customers and automatically send people a link to the invoice with the order confirmation. It was fairly easy to make the template work for me, and when I needed help with an adjustment the service was excellent.

Backyard 4

I USE THIS APP AND I FOUND REALLY AMAZING AND VERY HELPFUL, I RECOMMEND THIS APP TO EVERYONE. GO FRO IT

Previous 1 3