AVA PDF Invoice: Order Printer

AVA PDF Invoice: Order Printer | Reviews

by AVADA

Order Printer: Print orders, PDF Invoices, packing slips

Kiosko Pro

Me ha servido para automatizar envíos de facturas. Lo mejor, la flexibilidad del CSS de la fra y el equipo de soporte, muy rápido

TechLogix Networx

App does not function correctly - if there is a change to the order it just adds the cost of the new item and does not reflect removed items. No response from developer on issue. ***Update - Changed from 2 stars to 4 stars***
After posting 2-star review , a flurry of activity from the developer ensued to rectify the issue. They were able to login under a collaborator account and fix the issue right away. It seems to be working now and I am revising my review.

October 12, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm sorry to hear that you didn't have a good experience with our app.

Our team has been checking on the issue for you with the highest priority.

Please check your mailbox to get our update. We hope to have more chances to discuss things further.

At AVADA we'd want nothing more than to have our app work flawlessly for shoppers and give you the best support service we can.

Yumbau Online Shop

We had some issues with the invoice format according to German regulations. Avada support was very helpful, thank you! After several iterations, we finally achieved the desired result. It would be great if one had more printing options, e.g. a certain period. The Yumbau team

June 24, 2021

Hi,
Thank you for your review on our app. It really motivates us to provide better apps and service for you and other users 🚀

We have sent you a follow-up email. Please check your mailbox to get our plan about adding more printing options to the app.
We hope to have more chances to discuss things further 🙏

Proveedornatural.com

PARECE ESTUPENDA, LO único que no se como tener la plantilla en español y que en vez de invoice ponga factura y etc.

January 24, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for your review on our app.

I would like to have a more in-depth conversation to discuss these required features further. I sent you a follow-up email, please open your mailbox to get our message.

7d collection

app is easy to work with, customer service is great, they helped me so quickly with the changes we wanted to make in our templates

November 24, 2020

Hello,

We are so thankful as you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know

Happy selling!

Monfaradi Footwear

Great app. A few teething issue but sorted very fast by brilliant and fast and helpful customer service. thank you

Farthingales Corset Making Supplies

I started using this app to print Invoices. I can do it right from the Shopify Order page. Now I have it set up to automatically e-mail Invoices upon fulfilment of the order. That saves me time and a tiny bit of weight when shipping - which can sometimes make a difference. Support for this app is great.

November 5, 2020

Hello,

We have sent you a follow-up email. Please kindly check your mailbox to get our update.

Moonish Apparel

Great, but it reset itself once. This might be because I changed the shop's email address. Otherwise its great!

Airshoppen At Home

Great app that easily creates nice invoices. The settings are easy to configure and the process from setup to launch is fast.
Their support was fast and did their best to solve my requets.

The Stencilsmith

Its a great app, it makes your invoices look much nicer than the stock invoices and makes it easier for print which is a hue time saver. I just wish there was a bit more customization ability. Other than that though it does a god job.

Previous 1 3