AVADA SEO: Image Optimizer

AVADA SEO: Image Optimizer

by AVADA

SEO Image Optimizer, ALT, Meta Tags, Sitemap, Page speed up

Just Dabao

super quick at responding and clarifying the questions that I had. Will have to see how the app works though.

Indclues

Best SEO and store optimization app on the Shopify app store. I am using AVADA SEO from the beginning of our store and it's absolutely amazing.

Island of Anime

Increased my speed score on the site & customer service is great. Increased Speed Score 19 to 31. Thank You

todascoisas

EU USEI GOSTEI MUITO E UM DOS MELHORES OTIMIZADORES DE IMAGEM DA SHOPIFY QUERIA COMPARTILHAR ESSE APLICATIVO COM OS AMIGOS

Karts And Parts Ltd

Great easy to use app. I had the team check over and make sure I had everything done correctly, they were very fast to respond and check everything was in correct order. Great friendly team and support. Highly recommend the app and there service.

Sterntaler GmbH

The App has great features and a great customer services. It help us to find out our 404 pages and fix them. Also the image optimizer is a good way to downsize your pictures.

Blue Azuryte

I used this app to optimize my Image SEO and it's so easy to install and use. There are more apps within this app that I've yet to check like SEO analysis that highlights SEO issues and how to rectify them.

Bestgoodshopbg

Great app! It helped us get sales from organic traffic from Google almost everyday. I definitely recommend it.

Click Clean

Excellent and easy to use. I just installed the app, and it does the rest. This is great for first time SEO newbies.

Buzztech Electronics and Gadgets

I just started using this app and I love it. Very simple and easy to understand for newbies like myself. Highly recommended for first-time users.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 109 110