SEO Suite: Image Optimizer

SEO Suite: Image Optimizer

by AVADA Commerce

FREE FOREVER! SEO Image Optimizer, ALT, Meta Tags, Sitemap

Evopia

Great APP to use. Loads of functionality (I am still exploring many additional features), great support, highly recommended!

April 12, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for your lovely words! We much appreciate your feedback as this helps us enhance our product and service even better

Please stay in touch!
Daisy

877 Workshop

I am an absolute newbie to SEO and page optimization so this app is a great help! The features are easy to start and bring visible results to my page speed.

Elle Jamilla

Great app!! Finally, my website loads faster thanks to it´s great image optimization tools. I recommend it.

Sundried Activewear

This is a really nice app. Great for checking all your pages and adding compression to your image portfolio. If you have thousands of images it will save you hours of time. And the only app I could find to fix blog posts.

April 12, 2021

Hello,

I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Please do not hesitate to reach out anytime you need our support
Daisy

wingshose.de

mega nice...........................................................................................

Outdoor eStore Australia

So far so good, easy to install and setup. Now I'm just waiting to see results from the App in store SEO results :-)

Yvette's Hair & BEaUty

So very helpful and time saving. I really appreciate it and I'm happy that I came across it on Shopify apps.

Classy Cozy Cool

I used for image optimization and tagging. It made editing image alt tags very easy. I will continue to use this product.

Print My Wear

I Propose everyone, good and helpful and the best is free of charge. Helped me a lot to optimize my site.

Twin Town Crafts

Great app - made my site quicker and also massively helped on our seo made my images about half there size

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 95 96