AVADA SEO: Image Optimizer

AVADA SEO: Image Optimizer

by AVADA

SEO Image Optimizer, ALT, Meta Tags, Sitemap, Page speed up

Print My Wear

I Propose everyone, good and helpful and the best is free of charge. Helped me a lot to optimize my site.

Twin Town Crafts

Great app - made my site quicker and also massively helped on our seo made my images about half there size

Top Pearls

Good app does much important SEO issues. Happy to have across this app, highly recommended. I have 500 products in my store, it's unfortunate the product image alt has only been applied to few images!

Dr Botanicals USA

awesome app, i started seeing improvements oon the site speed and google traffic right away. what a great platform

Lilo´s Clothing

i love this app its free and good so i think for a beginner is this app perfect. Best regard
From Fa

Decor Devotion

I used this app to dive deeper into my SEO. It shows various ways i can improve, not just the meta but the texts as well etc. Just wished a few more features, but its new and im sure it will improve. Would definitely recommend!

Loamypaws

I changed to this app over another and it works great, using it for SEO, social proof, email automation and subscription generation.

Verx Case

great app, really works! Amazing support by the way, fast and complete answers, 100% recomended, thanks!

JaneAusten.co.uk

A solid SEO program that seems to offer a complete range of programs ti manage SEO on your site.....

Standert Bicycles

I've been using AVADA for quite some time. Excellent customer service. Great solutions for every single question I asked. I hope they improve more and more in time.