AVADA SEO: Image Optimizer

AVADA SEO: Image Optimizer

by AVADA

SEO Image Optimizer, ALT, Meta Tags, Sitemap, Page speed up

Karts And Parts Ltd

Great easy to use app. I had the team check over and make sure I had everything done correctly, they were very fast to respond and check everything was in correct order. Great friendly team and support. Highly recommend the app and there service.

Sterntaler GmbH

The App has great features and a great customer services. It help us to find out our 404 pages and fix them. Also the image optimizer is a good way to downsize your pictures.

Blue Azuryte

I used this app to optimize my Image SEO and it's so easy to install and use. There are more apps within this app that I've yet to check like SEO analysis that highlights SEO issues and how to rectify them.

Bestgoodshopbg

Great app! It helped us get sales from organic traffic from Google almost everyday. I definitely recommend it.

Click Clean

Excellent and easy to use. I just installed the app, and it does the rest. This is great for first time SEO newbies.

Buzztech Electronics and Gadgets

I just started using this app and I love it. Very simple and easy to understand for newbies like myself. Highly recommended for first-time users.

Vaporizer Markt

Very nice and quick app. Super easy to handle. I can recommend to anyone looking for SEO help. No extra knowlegde is needed,

Meira Linen

Perfect and simple app to accelerate our SEO tasks within 1 click. You should upgrade more app feature such as: link building suggestion..

BeautyDream

Super app and really easy to use, I highly recommend testing it out if you want to improve your store!

Rafiki's

This app help me so much with the image optimization, HTML Sitemap, Social Meta and the SEO Analysis. I Love it!!