AVADA SEO: Image Optimizer

AVADA SEO: Image Optimizer

by AVADA

SEO Image Optimizer, ALT, Meta Tags, Sitemap, Page speed up

WorldFitWeb

Great app! I recommend this app for everybody. I used it on my store to optimize images and it was so amazing

Satvic Foods

Avada has one of the finest customer support that you could find anywhere in the Shopify app world. Daisy from the team went up and beyond to make sure that all the queries are resolved on time. I personally recommend Avada for your store.

July 27, 2021

Hello,

We are so sorry for the unhappy experience that you have had with our app and service.

We have sent you a follow-up email. Please check your mailbox to get our update. We hope to have more chances to discuss things further and help you solve all issues.

We much appreciate your collaboration!
Daisy from AVADA team

Planetelli

Great app! I have some 'heavy' images and this app optimized them, so my website showed great speed. And customer support is fast and friendly!! I'm 100% happy with it! Thank you guys!

July 20, 2021

Hello,
We are so happy to hear that you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review!

decoARTE

Great app and a very good experience with their support which was fast to get back and resolve my issue. Recommended!

Made4uo - Great Gift Deals

I have a little knowledge about SEO. I am giving this app a try, They have 7 day trial. Might as well see if it works :-)

July 16, 2021

Hi,
Thank you for giving us a wonderful review!
That is a big motivation for us to keep up with the good work and provide better apps and service for you 🤗

Should you need further help, please do not hesitate to ask

Best regards,

Casa de Vera

I used this app to provide a better user experience and it works very smoothly. Marcus helped us with the final settings very quickly to make it more customizable for our website.

Sour Sounds

What happened to free forever? As a developer, this was my 'go-to' app for SEO. Extremely disappointed. Thanks for the upgrade!

July 13, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for your review on our app! We are truly sorry for the confusion that you might have when it comes to app pricing.

I have sent you an email to clarify our pricing policy. Please check your mailbox and get our update.

Thank you for your collaboration!
AVADA Team

Massinart.ma

The app helps us avoid all the problems that can hurt our positioning in google and the support is outstanding!!

July 14, 2021

Hello,
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review ❤️

Lyonswayshop

This is the perfect app to make good SEO. just like any app from AVADA is. The support is great! I ran into a problem and got a response within an hour. they really take the time for you!

July 12, 2021

Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences 😊

Please do not hesitate to ask for our support anytime you need

Happy selling 🎉

reinh.art

Great app. Super easy to operate. No erros or any issues while operating for week. Cutting pictures is amazing and safe so much time. Thanks