SEO Suite: Image Optimizer

SEO Suite: Image Optimizer

by AVADA Commerce

SEO Image Optimizer, ALT, Meta Tags, Sitemap, Page speed up

new sound dimensions

Excellent App! My site is faster now and very easy to work.
The app has several features that also helped for the final result

Brands On Sale

excellent.. easy to use and effective. I can recommend it as a one stop app for all SEO needs for any shopify store

Chain 2 Frame

This app increased my conversion by speeding up my load speeds and fixing easy SEO mistakes I didn't even know about.

GymRat

it really is an amazing app and I genuinely cannot thank these guys enough for creating it. I love it! :)

bodiflux

Really great app. Installed a few days back and so far no issues. The image optimizer is a real timesaver. Thank you

1mrk.com

effewfewfewfewfewExcellent This application works slowly but at the end of the excellent result Thank you and love t

Laetitia Naturprodukte

I used this app to optimize images. It works very well for images on blog pages and product pages. It would be very nice, if the app could optimize images on custom pages too. The support is really very fast and helpful.

May 27, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for your review. I really appreciate that.
I suppose there is something else we can do to make it a really satisfied experience, please kindly let me know?
Thanks for your suggestion, we will add the image optimization function for custom pages as soon as possible

I also shoot you a follow-up email, please check your inbox for me.

Thank you!
Daisy

We are always willing to assist you!

Rainy

Diamond Painting Hut

So far this app has been really helpful for what I needed for my store. Thank for for making it available free.

CoffeeTeaBox

This is the second SEO app I have tried on my site and I am very impressed by the tools and look forward to seeing great results!

Peter Stone Wholesale

Superb and Amazing, and it is FREE! I am SEO Guru, but this is the best of all SEO APPS in SHOPIFY! Promise you will not regret it when you try this ;-) Highly recommended two thumbs up!