AVADA SEO: Image Optimizer

AVADA SEO: Image Optimizer

by AVADA

SEO Image Optimizer, ALT, Meta Tags, Sitemap, Page speed up

Lyonswayshop

This is the perfect app to make good SEO. just like any app from AVADA is. The support is great! I ran into a problem and got a response within an hour. they really take the time for you!

July 12, 2021

Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences 😊

Please do not hesitate to ask for our support anytime you need

Happy selling 🎉
Daisy

reinh.art

Great app. Super easy to operate. No erros or any issues while operating for week. Cutting pictures is amazing and safe so much time. Thanks

Jangi

We love using Avada's SEO Suite. :) And the support at Avada is so fast and reliable. Thank you Avada Team.

newdripz

it helps so much with setting up meta tags and image alt automatically. saving time to have to manually write every single product.

KEEPFIL

bonne application très pratique, elle permet d'économiser un temp fou, son interface intuitif est facile d'utilisation

THT- That Hair Tho

So far Avada is the best application for Image Optimization, Product, Collection SEO and generating Google friendly schemas. I thing I have noticed that products are removed from collection page schema. Hope developer will resolve that soon.

July 2, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for your review on our app! We are truly sorry for the confusion that you might have when it comes to app pricing.

I have sent you an email to clarify our pricing policy. Please check your emailbox and get our update.

Thank you for your collaboration!
AVADA Team

J Rayne Beauty LLC

So far I like the app. It has helped me find things that were wrong with my website. Hopefully it will continue to be a success and yield some results.

Star Rugs

thank you very much great help and app. I was assisted precisely with what i need for my store and was given a guide on how to implement the recommended changes. thanks Candace great work.

myWELLnest

Wooow, what a great and quick service! Thank you so much for your help and clear answers, Candice. 5* app!

Path of Cha

The app is very helpful and their customer support is very responsive. Glad that I discovered it:) Thanks!