SEO Suite: Image Optimizer

SEO Suite: Image Optimizer

by AVADA Commerce

SEO Image Optimizer, ALT, Meta Tags, Sitemap, Page speed up

Peter Stone Wholesale

Superb and Amazing, and it is FREE! I am SEO Guru, but this is the best of all SEO APPS in SHOPIFY! Promise you will not regret it when you try this ;-) Highly recommended two thumbs up!

Prohemp.nl

Unfortunately I cannot rate this app 10/10. Because it's one of the best apps I have installed and the support is AMAZING!

ADKMic.com

I used Image Optimizer to easily optimize my images. It took the entire list of my images and automatically optimized them

Catalyst Fitness Supplies

Really like this app. Easy to use and navigate around. Does exactly what it sets out to do. Would recommend this app.

negotiis

Sehr guter Support und ich bin ich immer noch sehr zufrieden mit dem Support. Keine Frage zu viel!!!

May 25, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for sharing your feedback on our app with the community of Shopify. What you think of us is very important and every day we work to improve and deliver the best service to you.

Please feel welcome to ask for our support anytime you need
Daisy

Mariposa Children's Boutique

Have only used this app a couple of days so just getting to grips with it but from what I have seen so far its a great asset to any online business.

Print Photo

Vielen dank für ihre hilfe, es ist eine sehr nützliche app.Würde gerne sie weiter empfehlen.Vielen Dank.

The Original Tea Company

This app is easy to install and has a comprehensive list of features to improve SEO. It is completely free as well, so I would recommend to anyone that this should be a must have app.

Charmed Moonpets

I love this app! It helped me so far with my store. I hope it will continue to help my store in the nearer future.

Rustic Breeze Furniture

I really like it for SEO. Easy to use and I am really looking forward to seeing the results in a few weeks.