AVADA SEO: Image Optimizer

AVADA SEO: Image Optimizer

by AVADA

SEO Image Optimizer, ALT, Meta Tags, Sitemap, Page speed up

ICreateWorlds - Prints

If you don’t have a single clue on how to setup this type of things for your site, get this app. Trust me.

Dreamframer Art

This is an awesome app. I don't know what I would do without it. It has everything you need to improve your website SEO performance.

Carpockets

I use this up to auto-tag my products with the respective keywords. Recommended to easy SEO application.

Eurekaonline

I am very impressed with this app! My website was too slow because of images. After running image optimisation, I see a great improvement, plus I saved a lot of money as some SEO experts were demanding $300 for the job! Thanks guys and keep it up to encourage young entrepreneurs like me!

Monique Lynn

Works great! I am pleased that it has saved several hours of work. Best of all-its free! Thank you SEO Optimizer

DecOraLise

Amazing app works perfectly well the first tie I used it. Very good for alt tags does it really fast, the best part is that it's free!!

zuffenhausenparts.com

Installed this app based on the reviews, and had performance issues in GTMetrix. After working with their developer, they helped out figure out another app was causing the slowdown. Although we are not using their app for now, I can recommend their team for being very responsive and helping us troubleshoot performance issues.

May 15, 2021

Hi,

Rainy here from AVADA. We are so sorry to hear your issue. I shoot you an email to help you clean all codes entirely and also find out roots and solutions for your store speed as well as GTMetric score.

Kindly check your inbox and we can sort out the problem as soon as possible!

Rainy

AbsolutMen

I just started using this app a few hours ago and I can already see the differences it brings to the site from image ALT/optimization and SEO optimization. Great app!!!

HCWORLDSHOPPING

Es una aplicación ideal para hacer SEO son expertos en todos los sectores y su conocimiento es muy amplio a parte de que su tiempo de respuesta es menos de 1 hora. gracias al equipo de Avada, la recomiendo 100% ✔

Aranya: For Creative Souls

I like this App a lot. It is exceptionally good, and the free version itself is good to help you get set up and moving. Later, when my shop picks up, I will upgrade! The customer service is fantastic. It is unbelievably good.