AVADA SEO: Image Optimizer

AVADA SEO: Image Optimizer

by AVADA

SEO Image Optimizer, ALT, Meta Tags, Sitemap, Page speed up

DecOraLise

Amazing app works perfectly well the first tie I used it. Very good for alt tags does it really fast, the best part is that it's free!!

zuffenhausenparts.com

Installed this app based on the reviews, and had performance issues in GTMetrix. After working with their developer, they helped out figure out another app was causing the slowdown. Although we are not using their app for now, I can recommend their team for being very responsive and helping us troubleshoot performance issues.

May 15, 2021

Hi,

Rainy here from AVADA. We are so sorry to hear your issue. I shoot you an email to help you clean all codes entirely and also find out roots and solutions for your store speed as well as GTMetric score.

Kindly check your inbox and we can sort out the problem as soon as possible!

Rainy

AbsolutMen

I just started using this app a few hours ago and I can already see the differences it brings to the site from image ALT/optimization and SEO optimization. Great app!!!

HCWORLDSHOPPING

Es una aplicación ideal para hacer SEO son expertos en todos los sectores y su conocimiento es muy amplio a parte de que su tiempo de respuesta es menos de 1 hora. gracias al equipo de Avada, la recomiendo 100% ✔

Aranya: For Creative Souls

I like this App a lot. It is exceptionally good, and the free version itself is good to help you get set up and moving. Later, when my shop picks up, I will upgrade! The customer service is fantastic. It is unbelievably good.

Go Chiller

I have only just started using this app but I am very pleased with it. It's very user-friendly, has a lot of options and makes SEO a breeze. I would recommend it, especially for people without much knowledge of SEO as it explains what you can do to improve each page. And I like how it connects to different search engines.

DDSsupplier

I just started to use this app for my Shopify store. Lots of good features. From creating Meta tags to image optimization.

Drip4Men™

I used this app to optimize my images as I have over 3k in my store. When I initially downloaded this app, I was very impressed with the services that are included although at this time, I used it only for the images. This app did a great job and much faster than expected. Also impressive is the customer service by Daisy. She is very professional and highly responsive so that goes a very long way. Five stars all the way!

May 11, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for sharing your feedback on our app with the community of Shopify. What you think of us is very important and every day we work to improve and deliver the best service to you.

Please feel welcome to ask for our support anytime you need
Daisy

FAVISM

very a great app with good support, go for it with this app. every new seller has this app in their store.

May 11, 2021

Hi,

Thank you so much for leaving your review on our app.
That is the best gift for us and motivates us a lot to make the app and support even better.

If you need any assistance feel free to contact us. We are willing to support you.

Thank you again and have a nice day!
Daisy

Rastafari Market®

super application pour le seo, en plus elle est gratuite. Merci a l'équipe de développement qui ont plus répond a toute vos questions assez rapidement