AVADA SEO: Image Optimizer

AVADA SEO: Image Optimizer

by AVADA

SEO Image Optimizer, ALT, Meta Tags, Sitemap, Page speed up

GymRat

it really is an amazing app and I genuinely cannot thank these guys enough for creating it. I love it! :)

bodiflux

Really great app. Installed a few days back and so far no issues. The image optimizer is a real timesaver. Thank you

1mrk.com

This application is excellent, I advise everyone to use it I have a large number of images before using this application, my site was very slow after using it, the site was speeded up and the performance improved to the best I advise everyone to use it Thank you so much

Laetitia Naturprodukte

I used this app to optimize images. It works very well for images on blog pages and product pages. It would be very nice, if the app could optimize images on custom pages too. The support is really very fast and helpful.

May 27, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for your review. I really appreciate that.
I suppose there is something else we can do to make it a really satisfied experience, please kindly let me know?
Thanks for your suggestion, we will add the image optimization function for custom pages as soon as possible

I also shoot you a follow-up email, please check your inbox for me.

Thank you!
Daisy

We are always willing to assist you!

Rainy

Diamond Painting Hut

So far this app has been really helpful for what I needed for my store. Thank for for making it available free.

CoffeeTeaBox

This is the second SEO app I have tried on my site and I am very impressed by the tools and look forward to seeing great results!

Peter Stone Wholesale

Superb and Amazing, and it is FREE! I am SEO Guru, but this is the best of all SEO APPS in SHOPIFY! Promise you will not regret it when you try this ;-) Highly recommended two thumbs up!

Prohemp.nl

Unfortunately I cannot rate this app 10/10. Because it's one of the best apps I have installed and the support is AMAZING!

ADKMic.com

I used Image Optimizer to easily optimize my images. It took the entire list of my images and automatically optimized them

Catalyst Fitness Supplies

Really like this app. Easy to use and navigate around. Does exactly what it sets out to do. Would recommend this app.