AVADA SEO: Image Optimizer

AVADA SEO: Image Optimizer

by AVADA

SEO Image Optimizer, ALT, Meta Tags, Sitemap, Page speed up

Streams 2 life

Great App. Does the Job done. Avada is helping us a Lott.The app is easy and simple to install. thankyou++++++++++++++AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

autogenic

I used this app to optimise my ALT text and images. Works with only a few clicks. Look forward to seeing my ranking next week.

Sirandou

I appreciate the app your its great performance and I would recommend it, for all online retailer. Thank you.

One Sun Store

I love it. Thank you for being free! I look forward to helping you with my online business. Have a nice day!

Lovematic.ie

seems to work i have not seen any rankings o google as yet but we will see.
The dashboard seems easy to use and its freeman

Smartphone Wallet Cases

Had an issue, according to Google, that my "Clickable elements were too close together" on the sitemap.html page. I contacted Avada and got a fast response and a faster fix. Went back to Google to validate that the error was corrected and received this from Google-

To owner of smartphone-case.com,
Google has validated your fix of Mobile Usability issues on site smartphone-case.com. The specific issue validated was 'Clickable elements too close together'.
1 pages on your site were validated as fixed.
To examine full details on the validation progress and to learn if there are other Mobile Usability related issues to fix, please follow this link.

Thanks for the speedy response and fix and the sitemap.html and the other sitemap pages are perfect.

Larry

LV Luxury Closet

Wow!! Love this app, game changer for my website. I am looking forward to how this will optimize my business.

Yiha.dk

Awesome - this seems to work great for Yiha.dk - looking forward to see the effect for Yiha.dk. Thanks for your help, and it is free! Good job!

ARTOUCHMEDIA

very easy to use and so much option in one app, love it and will keep using it and hopefully with great results! :)

UPPER CAZE

i installed this app , now i am waiting for some visible results , .................................