Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
30 janvier 2024

Superior customer service! I had an issue when trying to speed up my site and Hana promptly assisted me. She corrected the issue and improved the speed of my site for me. Highly recommend. I couldn't be happier with the fast attention to detail and problem solving.

Signastyle Home
États-Unis
22 janvier 2024

Always helpful customer service, and using the app is an easy way to keep a check on everything SEO related.

Wardrobe By Me
Danemark
Plus de 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
25 janvier 2024

Great app and great support! Thank you Jasmine and Wiliam!!!

Ommellinen
Finlande
28 janvier 2024

first impression is very good, the support works awesome even on weekends they solved small issues quickly.

E.Dubied+Co
Allemagne
Presque 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
19 janvier 2024

Great job done by Esther. Took her time and explained everything

South Mini Splits
États-Unis
Presque 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
15 janvier 2024

Thanks for Tiana, Maison, and all technical teams' support. They answer quickly and have a nice attitude. And I'm pleased with the app. Many thanks to them!

ninobamboo
Chine
13 janvier 2024

Lovely support by Esther!! Our site www.FashionNation.in had its speed improved!!

Appreciate the good work Avada Team is doing. <3

Fashion Nation
Inde
17 janvier 2024

I had a problem with the speed of my website, Miss "Emily" helped me and the service was 10. Very friendly and very attentive. Waiting for them to review the page and solve the problem. CUSTOMER SERVICE OUT OF 10

SacrificioShop
Espagne
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
30 janvier 2024

Esther And Toby were tremendous in how supportive they were in helping us speed the website up

TIO
Royaume-Uni
Presque 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
17 janvier 2024

This app is amazing. It's easy to use and makes SEO a step-by-step solution for people who don't understand the ever-changing world of SEO while keeping the website fast. their support is always happy to help as well.

Dragon Image