Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
22 octobre 2023

Uninstalled app and it left liquid files and a theme! Now my site has a liquid error at the top of the landing page

Scarlet Avenue
6 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
6 juillet 2023

the app is not working for free don't use this app this app not provide any free option to use worst app

bosom buddy
Inde
8 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
Avada a répondu 8 juillet 2023

Hi there,

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave us a review. We really appreciate your feedback.

We notice that you have installed our app and quickly left with a negative experience after 8 minutes. In the review you mentioned that "the app is not working for free". We understand that our app may not be suitable for everyone. However, I wanted to clarify that our app does offer a free version with a number of features that can be particularly useful for young and starter businesses. As you can see from our listing, we provide image optimization for up to 50 products per month, unlimited Alt optimization, a free SEO checklist, and an HTML sitemap.

Since we have not had the opportunity to communicate with you before, I would like to suggest a discussion to better understand your specific needs and which features you are interested in using. This will allow us to provide you with tailored advice and assistance that can address any concerns you may have.

Thank you for taking the time to read this email, and we look forward to hearing from you soon. Should you have any questions or require any further information, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Best regards,
Avada Support Team

15 septembre 2023

Najgorsza apka do seo. Unikajcie jej. Poziom SEO po jej działaniu spadł z 85% na 60%. Błędy do naprawienia tylko przez programistę. Zmiany w szablonie, sklep zwolnił z 87% na 47%. Mimo indeksacji blokuje meta tittle i description. Ogólnie więcej szkód niż pożytku.

MONAS-SHOP Home Garden Beauty Pets
Pologne
33 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 7 août 2023

Daisy from support the supervisor, never answered or helped me. The agents simply transfer me over to her and don't help either. I am paying for the app and it is a big inconvenience as they do nto help at all. UPDATE: after their reply, they did NOT contact me, I contacted them and they still tell me that a low speed is normal.

Erik Rayo
Presque 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Avada a répondu 31 décembre 2021

Hi Erik,

Rainy here from AVADA. I am sorry for your experience with our support team. Our SEO expert has contacted you and is helping improve the Store speed. Kindly keep in touch so that we can assist you better.

Regards,
Rainy

26 août 2022

"Free trial" when you have pay for it? We had issues with the App when it didn't really make ANY improvement even with the help from customer service. We were on the "free trial" and the day before we contacted them to get it fixed and also get the "free trial extended" while we see the App work as promised. Now.... we went back and through but now.... They couldn't extended it as planned and we were still to pay for it EVENTHOUGH they said it would be extended ect.... We stopped the service and are now going to pay and then refund.... Wtf

Naillak.dk
Danemark
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 5 octobre 2023

UPDATE: Still horrible. Horrible service. Horrible product. Horrible effort to try to fix own efforts. Have spend so much money for them to simply destroy my shop multiple times. They keep you in the wheel by worsening your site even more if you happen to delete their app. Very smart indeed.

Avada made our site around 30 % slower and destroyed crucial functionality on our website.

We asked for help to increase our Google pagespeed score that was 33/90. Avada asked for access to the store.

The developers messed the code up, and destroyed crucial apps from our store - my search field.

After the changes that was supposed to increase our pagespeed score, the edits and code that Avada inserted DECREASED our pagespeed by around 30 %. While it was 33/90 before contacting Avada it was 20/70 after Avada messed with our code.

We contacted Avada multiple times in order to get it resolved, without anyone being able to fix the issues they created themselves. We were basically left with a "sorry, we can't do it."

One of the times editing our store they were able to get our search field back for a brief moment. After messing with the code again, they destroyed that again.

Meanwhile Avada has indirectly tried to blame us for the mistakes, indirectly claiming that we had changed the theme (which we had not) and tried to blame that as the reason for the lower scores, although the theme has not been changed at any time.

As I am writing the issues has still not being resolved, and has potentially led to lots of losses for us, as we now have a substantially slower site and our search field is not working due to Avadas mistakes.

After 4 attempts (!) without being able to get the score back to what it was, and not being able to get our search field back I have now decided to delete the app and all the coding in hopes of it resolving the issue. Let's see.

Absolutely incredible. And we had the premium plan.

Also, the "speed up" changes on the app itself does not work - not any of them will increase your site speed - at least not our site. WE cannot comment on the other features, as we have not tested those.

SCENTMORE
Danemark
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 15 novembre 2023

UPDATE: After one year our speed has dropped dramaticaly (halfed), we contacted the support several times, either they did not know or asked for some time. What we granted every time. But they did not come back to us as promised or asked just for more time. We were fed up and uninstalled the app. We had a very good support at the beginning, but lately this was the worst customer support exchange I ever had.

Comment from 18.Oct 2022:
My SEO score went from 72 to 94 in a few hours, their client service is excellent and very keen to help you out ! I did not expect for that price to have such a good service.

Original Homestories
Belgique
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 7 mars 2022

We used this app and after 7 days our website speed dropped right down to 5, this has made it a lot worse. I wouldn't recommend this app. UPDATE ******* on the 07/03/22 Now my website has been effected by these guys, its all messed up, i'm going to need to pay a developer to fix this.

The Charming Jewellery Store
Royaume-Uni
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
Avada a répondu 4 mars 2022

Hi there,

Rainy here from AVADA. I am so sorry to hear your case. I believe that the app functions are not applied to your store properly. No worries at all, our technical team can check it and fix the speed for you. Kindly check my email so that we can provide instant support for your case.

Best,
Rainy

19 juin 2020

This app has quite simply ruined my SEO. Their customer support is worse than terrible as well. Since installing SEO Suite my website has dropped off page one of Google and is now on page two. This app might be free but when I factor in my loss of sales it has cost me a small fortune. I would not recommend this app to anyone.

Vapester Vaping
Royaume-Uni
10 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 19 octobre 2023

Updated Review: This app is a complete mess right now. Our site speed goes down everyday, and their "tech support" blamed everything on Google and offered no solution. They flat out told us there's nothing they can do, but still expect us to pay every month for a service not provided .

Their app's codes are all over our website and it would be a nightmare to try to remove them. That is how they hold their customers hostage and make them pay every month even though this app does nothing to improve your site speed.

We also just found out that they reverted our account back to free plan for no reason and limited our access, WHILE WE'RE STILL SUBSCRIBED AND PAYING EVERY MONTH. That's just pure fraud.

Shopify online store owners DO NOT install this app. It's not what it used to be and looks like the people behind it have completely given up and just stealing customer's money right now.

AnimeGo Store