Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
1 janvier 2024

Im not finding very intuitive

Tri-Tek-Pro
Royaume-Uni
4 jours d’utilisation de l’application
1 août 2023

its a very useful tool, disappointed that most features require a susbcription service, but otherwise good. Staff are extremely helpful and knowledgable with quick and efficient response times, especially Sunny.

Shadow Stitching Co
Australie
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
1 avril 2023

App is lovely. Perfect SEO solution for shopify stores. However, I will rate it with 3 stars because the subscription is way too expensive! I think a $15 per month sub would be the right price point but that's me. Also, the support is great, Emily has been very helpful and even gave me a free trial for their premium plan. Thanks Emily!

PetSitties
Grèce
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 12 octobre 2023

This is a great app - I highly recommend it if you store is in one single language. However, if you have 2 or more languages, the meta tags will only be available in 1 language.

Urban Kit Supply
Finlande
9 mois d’utilisation de l’application
8 avril 2023

Not working for me, the app make my site in iphone devices started to have a lot of issues with the images, avada tech support could not fixt it but they always repied on time

Markus Dayan
États-Unis
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
21 février 2024

No sé si la aplicación es muy efectiva pero el sevicio al cliente esta genial, Emily me ha atendido de maravilla

Salueat
Espagne
26 juillet 2023

Muito bom, suporte eficiente e rápidos.
Obrigado Hana. Estou super satisfeito com o aplicativo, gratidão

LIUSHOP
Brésil
2 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 1 novembre 2023

Update: Nov 2023
Degrading rating due to poor support offered when the app decided to delete and jumble my images across my store. After two weeks of chasing for a reply and being told the tech team 'were looking into it' the end reply boiled down to:

'Sorry after two weeks Shopify deletes any deleted images, it might be us but we think it's you'

That's quite insulting, I am quite capable in telling the difference between a black and yellow jumper, or a between two products that have the colour printed on the label in the picture. Also if you can think of a reason why I needed to have multiple copies of multiple pictures across my listings I would love to here your reasoning behind it.

It used to be good, now would not recommend.

Original Review:
Good app, I'm currently on the free plan but at present that works enough for me, will likely change to the paid one in the near future. Rainy and the team were great at helping me with a formatting issue on my HTML sitemaps that caused Google to complain about non mobile friendliness. I think I use pretty much all the features provided now I have had time to really use them. Edit: Nov 2022
I had a small hiccup with the store not redirecting 404's, Jasmine quickly fixed this and all is well once more.

NSE Imports
Royaume-Uni
Presque 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
4 juillet 2020

Configurations haven't been published so far. It looks good and easy to setup, but something I did was probably wrong and I wasn't notified

Drinkable
Roumanie
Environ 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
21 octobre 2020

So far so good. I just downloaded it and I am happy with what i see so far. I will come back in a month and give another review

Kweenzfashion
États-Unis
Presque 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Avada a répondu 21 octobre 2020

Hello,
I am Daisy from AVADA Team. Thank you so much for your review!

We have sent you a follow-up email. Please kindly check your mailbox to receive our guide and tips on how to set up the app properly.

Best regards,