Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
17 janvier 2024

This app is amazing. It's easy to use and makes SEO a step-by-step solution for people who don't understand the ever-changing world of SEO while keeping the website fast. their support is always happy to help as well.

Dragon Image
Australie
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
17 janvier 2024

I had a problem with the speed of my website, Miss "Emily" helped me and the service was 10. Very friendly and very attentive. Waiting for them to review the page and solve the problem. CUSTOMER SERVICE OUT OF 10

SacrificioShop
Espagne
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
10 janvier 2024

straight forward audit and seo scan, picks up the issues and self explaintary to fix these issues. when needed, the contact us function works really well, i have always received prompt responses and get them fixed straight away while online with their staff. I worked with Abby and Tony this time, couldn't be happier about the experience. highly recommend!

aciae
Australie
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
25 janvier 2024

Great for the busy e-commerce developer. Easy way to add alt and meta data to images. Lazy loading and instant page features also increased my ranking in Google searches. Overall 5 star review, I was asked to do this review after I had an issue with a recent update to my current theme. The instant chat support was fast to respond and was able to fix the issue while I focused on other projects. Great support team. Great App. Saved me hours and hours of boring work.

Violent Art Shop
États-Unis
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
10 janvier 2024

Have been using Avada over 8 months now and have always received instant support and help with any problems I have had. App has been brilliant and customer support is even better and fast ! Thank you again

doobysnailsltd
Royaume-Uni
12 mois d’utilisation de l’application
30 janvier 2024

Straight forward and easy to use. Abby from the support team is a great help if you ever run into any issues. We would definitely recommend this app.

Paragon Microfibre Ltd
Royaume-Uni
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
26 janvier 2024

Thanks to the Avada team (especially Abby) for the help and assistance offered at all times. The app is really efficient and is a valid help in making the site work well. 5 stars are too few perhaps

Pistilleria
Italie
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
30 janvier 2024

Superior customer service! I had an issue when trying to speed up my site and Hana promptly assisted me. She corrected the issue and improved the speed of my site for me. Highly recommend. I couldn't be happier with the fast attention to detail and problem solving.

Signastyle Home
États-Unis
Environ 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
8 janvier 2024

I have been using this app for a while now and have recommended it to everyone I know. The features and insights are a game changer and their support team is very responsive. I needed help with something today and Hana was very helpful, prompt and kind. Thank you very much Hana and team!

Balagan Vintage
Jordanie
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
28 janvier 2024

first impression is very good, the support works awesome even on weekends they solved small issues quickly.

E.Dubied+Co