Avaliações (7 018)

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 95% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
22 de junho de 2022

I uninstalled the theme because this app caused the theme to crash.
Numerous .aio files need to be removed and code modified after uninstallation.

ARCANA ARCHIVE
Japão
2 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Avada 22 de junho de 2022

Hi,

This is Daisy, your account manager at AVADA. I am writing this email to follow up on your 1 star- experience with our SEO Suite app.

First of all, I am so sorry to hear that you can not use our app any more because of the crash. We never want this to happen to you and will do everything we can to bring everything back to its original version.

There is an function to auto remove code before uninstallation. Please click on this button to remove all app code before you uninstall the app (https://prnt.sc/CgHYCvXM6SJm)

We are working hard to reproduce the issue and really need your cooperation to figure out what was wrong.

At AVADA, we want nothing more than your success and satisfaction. Please check your mailbox for further update.

22 de julho de 2023

Sitemap doesn't work. they don't fix anything. they say they are sending to support to fix and don't do anything. Its been four days. a complete waste of time and insult. Horrible !!!!!!!! Insulting to not even email an update.

Limoges Box Boutique
Estados Unidos
2 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Avada 23 de julho de 2023

Hello

We’re sorry to hear you did not have a great experience with our app. Since we haven't had a chance to communicate before, please let us check the issue for you.

I have just sent an email to your mailbox. Please help me check our message and solution to remove the app code.

22 de setembro de 2022

Unfortunately, I can't recommend it... First thing you will notice when entering the app is the amount of advertising even for subscribed users. Ads at the top of every page, additional ads on nearly all tabs plus a deals tab. I nearly uninstalled it just because of this! Dashboard gives an overview of your seo score, feature request, turn app on and off the app and of course an ad. Also estimated savings (hours/cost) which has to be the most pointless thing I have ever seen. Speed up tab, you can compress your images which shopify does natively anyways not sure why shopify users don't realise this and pay other apps to do it again. Site speed up, no idea what this does, no information is given. Instant page is pre-loading, most shopify themes will already do this, same goes for lazy loading. Minification will do very little unless you're using a poor quality theme and apps. Speed up optimisations generally slowed some pages down for us and made minimal difference to others. Also had several 'too many requests' errors under different tabs which had to be fixed by support. Meta tag templating is okay, but to be honest not the best way of doing SEO, doesn't beat creating unique content for each product. The meta tag rule templating is a slightly better way if you must go down this route. 404 redirecting to a single URL such as homepage is not a good way, Google would rather you create correct 301/2 redirects or leave it as a 404 if it's permanently unavailable. Also does not incorporate Shopify redirects like other SEO apps do. SEO checklist is poor and not specific enough to show which pages have an issue, some issues involve having to enable their optimisations and it constantly showed my sitemap is not submitted to Google which it certainly is. HTML sitemap, Don't like how this is done and it creates a sitemap for all page types. Site verifications are handy for some, but why add code to your site when you can simply add a txt file to your DNS settings. Google search console is limited and slow, seems pointless, might as well just go to the search console yourself. My biggest annoyance was SEO analysis for my products, collections and pages. I would prefer to edit them myself. But it gives no notification or scoring to show which products etc have issues. Unless you click on them one by one, edit and save. And if you have thousands of products how do you know which have been done and which haven't! Other apps do this much better where they show and score or you can mark them as completed. My advice would be to try other apps and see which one meets your needs, don't get pulled in by all these 'features' most of which you won't need and have been added for the sake of having 'more features' than other apps.

Gift Moments
Reino Unido
1 day usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Avada 7 de julho de 2023

Hi,

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave us a feedback. Your insights, attention to detail, and constructive comments have been truly instrumental in guiding our efforts towards continuous improvement.

I would like to assure you that we have been diligently working on enhancing various aspects of our application based on the valuable input received. Your feedback has not only helped us identify areas for growth but has also motivated us to strive for excellence.

We genuinely believe that the recent updates and refinements we have implemented will greatly enhance your user experience, addressing the concerns you previously raised.

Once again, we sincerely appreciate your time, effort, and commitment in sharing your thoughts with us. We value your contribution and look forward to serving you better in the future.

5 de abril de 2023

dps q usei esse app aí ele removeu todas as avaliações da minha loja, as estrelas dos produtos e das coleções, o backup deles não funcionou além de ter piorado a velocidade da minha loja em até 10 pontos, conferi nos códigos e esse app instala uma porrada de script dentro da sua loja, recomendo usar outros, n sei se é padrão ou se fui azarado...enfim, não consegui recuperar as avaliações do ryviu, já reinstalei o app, refiz os códigos, terei q trocar

hibou
About 22 hours usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Avada 5 de abril de 2023

Olá,

Lamento ouvir seu feedback.

Descobrimos que há um código adicionado a eles, fazendo com que as avaliações não sejam exibidas. Podemos ajudá-lo totalmente a rastrear o código e orientá-lo na direção certa para corrigir.

Além disso, você verificou a velocidade do seu site antes e depois de instalar nosso aplicativo? Como nosso aplicativo SEO Suite não pode diminuir a velocidade do seu site, ele ainda ajuda a melhorar a velocidade de carregamento do site, otimizando as imagens e pré-carregando as páginas. Outras funções do aplicativo ajudam a melhorar a classificação do site no resultado da pesquisa.

Eu queria entrar em contato e ajudá-lo a descobrir qual é o fator real que piora a velocidade do seu site. E podemos dar os melhores conselhos sobre como otimizá-lo.

Enviei-lhe um e-mail de acompanhamento, por favor, volte para mim para resolver este problema para você.

Atenciosamente,
Equipe de Suporte Avada

5 de outubro de 2022

Tried out the app and decided that it is not for me. Uninstalled the app and deleted some code based on the guide provided. However, there are still remaining files and code in the theme.liquid file that I have to restore the old code before the installation to clean them up.

Andatech
Austrália
About 3 hours usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Avada 5 de outubro de 2022

Hi,
Thank you so much for your thoughtful feedback on our app as it helps us improve the app better for you and other users. On behalf of our team, I am sincerely sorry for the inconvenience you experienced when using our app!

There may have some pieces of code left on the site even you use the automatic option. In fact, after uninstalling almost all Shopify SEO apps, the code still remains on your website. That is because of how some features like meta tags or structured data from most SEO apps, which inserts snippets into your theme. Therefore, we need to do an extra step to edit theme (file liquid template) and get them removed.

We have sent you a follow-up email. Please kindly check your mailbox to get our update and solution.
Thank you so much for your generous support! I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

1 de junho de 2023

Complete scammers. Everything is set up in such a way that after choosing the 14-day trial period, you thought that all the features of the pro version were still unavailable to you. So you switched to the pro version right away. The very first function I tested, which is adding alt tags to images, doesn't work correctly. Despite clear settings indicating not to overwrite the current text, it still overwrites it. The support team is not helpful at all and says it's supposed to be that way. After just 3 minutes of using it, I asked for a refund. We'll see.

Ranok Inc
Estados Unidos
Questão respondida por Avada 11 de julho de 2023

Hi,

Thank you so much for taking time to leave us a review. As promised, we are willing to refund the app charge which was triggered by an accident. We are genuinely delighted to learn that the situation has been clarified and we hope that our diligent efforts have showcased our empathy and sincerity in resolving this matter.

If you need any further help, please feel free to ask

29 de novembro de 2021

The only app that causes you trouble when you delete it and has many warning messages not to remove. seems like it could be resolved but they keep it on purpose to force you to use their app. cannot recommend

LINTRO
Reino Unido
Questão respondida por Avada 29 de novembro de 2021

Hello,

I am Daisy from AVADA Team. I am writing this email to follow up on your experience with our SEO Suite app.

We’re sorry to hear you did not have a great experience. Since we haven't had a chance to communicate before, please let us check the issue for you.

I have just sent an email to your mailbox. Please help me check our message and solution.

22 de fevereiro de 2022

eu baixei esse app para me ajudar, porém não gostei de sua utilização e o removi, mas ao remover ele ainda deixou as alterações que ele havia feito, agora meu site está ruim por causa dele e se eu tento excluir um arquivo do código ele da error na página. Não baixem esse app!

Lemon Balm

Inova-se
18 minutes usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Avada 13 de março de 2023

Hi,

First of all, we are sorry for any inconvenience that you have while using our app.

We notice that you installed the app 30 minutes ago and shortly left with your feedback. It seems like none of the features has been activated . It is a pity that we have not had a chance to support you before you uninstall the app.

I sent you a follow-up email, kindly check it and we can assist you better!

6 de julho de 2023

the app is not working for free don't use this app this app not provide any free option to use worst app

bosom buddy
Índia
8 minutes usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Avada 8 de julho de 2023

Hi there,

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave us a review. We really appreciate your feedback.

We notice that you have installed our app and quickly left with a negative experience after 8 minutes. In the review you mentioned that "the app is not working for free". We understand that our app may not be suitable for everyone. However, I wanted to clarify that our app does offer a free version with a number of features that can be particularly useful for young and starter businesses. As you can see from our listing, we provide image optimization for up to 50 products per month, unlimited Alt optimization, a free SEO checklist, and an HTML sitemap.

Since we have not had the opportunity to communicate with you before, I would like to suggest a discussion to better understand your specific needs and which features you are interested in using. This will allow us to provide you with tailored advice and assistance that can address any concerns you may have.

Thank you for taking the time to read this email, and we look forward to hearing from you soon. Should you have any questions or require any further information, please don't hesitate to reach out.