Shopify App Store kommer att ha begränsad funktionalitet på grund av planerat underhåll den 11 december klockan 15:00 (UTC). Kom tillbaka om en stund – vi är snart klara!

Avada SEO Image Optimizer , 5 758 recensioner

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
13 december 2020

Simply, amazing, easy to use! I am impressed and happy with the service! THANK YOU for such an amazing app!

Your Natur Life
Spanien
26 juni 2020

I love the 404 redirect feature. It just happened to me this morning. I added a broken link to my promotion and it was sending customers to the 404 page. Fortunately, I found out and changed the link. Now I installed the SEO suite and found that it will be helping me redirect customers to my homepage. It is great. And the amazing thing is it is free. Good job guy. I am wondering how you guys are earning money by providing such a great app for fee. Thank you!

Surprify™
Japan
28 juli 2020

Started using this app recently, looks promising, lets hope it turns out a blockbuster.
Cheers team for providing the app for free.

Swipe Happy
Indien
Redigerat 6 augusti 2020

I used this app it approaches many features can boost my marketing area .. looking forward to upgrading n

merry poppins beauty
Storbritannien
1 maj 2021

Great SEO App for Shopify Stores Recommended to all of my clients, and use on all of my stores, deserves a 5 star!

Alphatox Premium Fitness Teas
USA
18 augusti 2022

Am very happy helps me quickly so satisfied got your work am happy it’s very good to find can fo what you want

Laaleeglow
USA
10 november 2022

Emily is so kind and helped me solve the problem quickly. Thank you very much!The app is great and help us a lot!

suncreatoutdoor
Kina
21 juli 2022

Its a very nice app with a lovely support. They helped me with my speed page optimization, Esther was amazing and a really quick helper. I recommend them!

La Chanclería
Spanien
28 oktober 2022

I used it to optimise the speed of my store, and Jasmine enable the Speed up feature for me, leading to increase speed score from 29 to 51 on mobile end.

Pets Kingdom Australia
Australien
Avada svarade 29 oktober 2022

Thank you for your detailed review of our app. It means a lot to us that you took the time to share your thoughts with the rest of our community and us. Please get in touch if you have any other questions for us.

Sincerely,
AVADA Support Team

Redigerat 11 november 2022

melhorou bastante, obrigado atendente ester pela ajudar de praxe gostaria de agradecer pelo empenho dado

Loja Custo Baixo