Helhetsomdöme
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
17 april 2024

Bad support. Basically has an inbetween person before you get to anyone technical.

If your support isn't the most basic question that can be found in the docs, it extremely frustrating.

Two Wombats
Storbritannien
3 månader användning av appen
Avada svarade 8 maj 2024

Dear Two Wombats store owner,

We apologize for the frustration you've experienced with our support process. We understand the importance of efficient and effective assistance, especially when dealing with technical inquiries. Your feedback is invaluable, and we're committed to improving our support system to better serve you.

We've sent a follow-up email to your account email to address any concerns you may have.

Look forward to hearing from you!

16 april 2024

Does not work. Slowed down the site. So many issues. They also charged me for the annual plan after I selected monthly and will not reverse the charge. Support is awful.

Lavender Fields
4 månader användning av appen
13 maj 2024

If you want to protect your account information, do not use this application, they cannot solve a problem for 3 days, the chat mixes 3-4 companies together and shows the data to other customers, there is no such thing as privacy.

Old Bond Art
Tyskland
En dag användning av appen
6 mars 2024

Don’t even think about it , they ruin up my website

saharasouq
Singapore
14 maj 2024

Hello, I was charged $32 for daily use and I would like a refund.

vinterro
Turkiet
20 mars 2024

EXTREMELY BAD FOR YOUR STORE I BEG U DO NOT DOWNLOAD. IT REMOVED MY IMAGES, MY. PRODUCT DESCRIPTION WAS ALL OVER. NOW I GOT TO FIX THIS MANUALLY. DONT LET EMILY HELP

FoldyDuffle
35 minuter användning av appen
2 januari 2024

Beware of this app,,, it breaks my data. VERY VERY BAD, i dont understand the good reviews here. i want my money BACK !

Instanudel
22 dagar användning av appen
29 november 2023

Support is excellent but the app was not helpful. Initially our Page Speed was as high as 60 for the mobile version our site but later it fell to 27. We contacted them and they made a few changes here and there but could not take it beyond 40. We were told to remove certain apps and removed the non-essential ones but didn't make much of a difference. I am thankful to Emily and her team for all the help and support, but we can't keep continue to pay for an app that doesn't works.

AnimalWiz.com
10 månader användning av appen
7 januari 2024

Completely ruined my website, I do not recommend.

Charmente
27 december 2023

Worst app I’ve seen. It totally broke my site and got suspended from Google. Now I have to invest +500€ to get my site working again. DO NOT USE THIS APP

Asia Time