SEO Suite: Image Optimizer

SEO Suite: Image Optimizer

by AVADA Commerce

SEO Image Optimizer, ALT, Meta Tags, Sitemap, Page speed up

Nataoka bali

I love it. So far so good. It does a perfect job to change the "alt" of the picture. Change the meta of product and collection. It optimise the picture to get a bit smaller. Have tips, report, google search console report.
The only regrets is that the sitemap generated is HTML when google search console only accept XML (standard)

TREE BOY CLOTHING BRAND

I know NOTHING about seo this app is very very helpful for seamlessly getting all the necessary things done on the backend

COSMICCHARM

I really like how it works great app for seo optimization and best part is it is totally free which i like the most.

SHERENE MELINDA

So far it has been easy to use and seamless, I look forward to seeing more positive SEO results over time.

Au Bonheur Des Dames Toulouse

I'm just starting today, had over 2500 images and 500 products in my shop. I saved a lot of times not doing one by one alt text and tags, meta tags, titles, etc..
And all of it for free ! Really nice app, easy to use, let's hope it'll works out well

My French Deco

This app is very cool. It saves my business. You need it if you want to have a good SEO for your shop !

todo para tu bebé

Amazing app! I could see the Google optimization in a couple of days. Recommend! A must have app for any shop.

Cymbal House

Great app for SEO and optimizing! It really works and does everything on its definition. There is a pretty nice support as well.

Max Home Tools

I really like this app, it has a lot of features and easy to use. I hope it will improve my website performance as many product images are automatically optimized. Thank you! :-)

Storied Home

wow first useful easy to use tool that is actually free, dont waste time with anything else if your getting semrush errors and facing a hundred or more hours of seo work i saved 5000$ by just add ing this app in one day!