SEO:Image Optimizer Page Speed

SEO Image Optimizer, ALT, Meta Tags, Sitemap, 24/7 Livechat

Free plan available
SEO Page Speed Up and Image Optimizer

Works360

Interesting app, It is worth the try. Let's see what this application can do to improve my sales. Looking forward.

Happy Kitchenn

I used this app to help me optimizing my store, willing to get positive. I hope it works as expected.

VueRêve

Great app. Made it easy to verify website on websmasters on Google, Bing, Yandex and Claim Website on Pinterest.

Byrne Wears

Its amazing, easy, and working, the most important is its free, I just Love this app, i am zero in SEO but still receiving 1-2 clicks per day in very fresh store just because of this app. images are optimized in free.

August 23, 2020

Hi! Thank you for your great feedback. I am so happy to hear your good results using AVADA SEO Suite. Your review is our motivation to work harder to help more Shopify merchants like you.

I wish you success and health in life. Hope your business will thrive soon!

Rainy from AVADA team

trenndyfashion

So far, so good. I have just installed the app and ran it on my website and it does highlight the SEO quality of my site. I'm really pleased.

Coastline Collections NZ

So far so good, thank you! I will check back in in the following weeks to update you on how things have been working for my store

KāJe Box

Awesome app speaking as a novice. Plenty of helpful tools and a clean informative interface. Excited to learn more and get the maximum effect from this application!

Frab's Magazines & More

With this app my website got significantly better! It fasted it up incredibly, very good for seo too!

Kash & Ash

It’s not been quite long since I started using it. Still working on understanding how to use it.,However, there customer service reps have been very helpful.

Company Caine

Downloading the SEO Suite App has been a great investment for our site due to the fact it has made us aware of certain issues that need correcting, as well as being a great tool to learn more about the intricacies of SEO and SEO writing.

For instance, all our product descriptions were short and sweet (around 100 words) and we realised that Google doesn't rate 'thin pages' too highly, if at all.

While amending the descriptions, we can also see in real time what needs to be adjusted to make the page SEO and Google friendly, while still providing a readable and engaging experience for the customer.

5 Stars all the way!

August 21, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. You help us spread the app goodness and help other merchants find it easily. All we want is to make the e-commerce community grow together.

I very appreciate your feedback. I hope your site will improve more and more. Wish you success and health in life as well.

All the best,