SEO:Image Optimizer Page Speed

SEO Image Optimizer, ALT, Meta Tags, Sitemap, 24/7 Livechat

Free plan available
SEO Page Speed Up and Image Optimizer

clubcavalloitalia-shop.it

The app works well, installs easily and the assistance is excellent, precise and fast. I recommend it to everyone

Lost Finder Pal

Thanks for offering this tool for free. I have not really had a chance to analyze it properly, but it looks great. Thank you... I will update it after I use it for a week or 2.

Somphine

sin duda lo mejor,sigan trabajando asi lo recomendare a todos mis conocidos amistades familia y mas

Love My Dog Club

This did what three other paid apps did and for free and better! Would recommend. Should be standard with shopify for everyone

Pucshop.nl

Saves me a lot of work! Works pretty easily and simple to install. Really love the Meta description tool

Neoteric Style

First time I used this app and seems to be making my page load faster. Still in assessment stage for us. We will update after using it for a few weeks/months.

Kodmart

It is super easy to use, so far I'm happy I installed this app, I will check my SEO improvement over time to see if it worked

NORTHAM AUTO

I use this app to help me save bandwidth' It truly saves time. I cant imagine trying to do this manually. There are many other options i have not yet explored. The Best part is..... it is free.

Tie Dye Influence®

Very good app, everything is free. It helped me a lot for the sitemap and the products descriptions.

Moondream Studios

Definitely a great app. Very intuitive and easy to use! A must have for any shop! I have actually learned a lot about SEO just by seeing how it works.