AVADA SEO: Image Optimizer

AVADA SEO: Image Optimizer

by AVADA

SEO Image Optimizer, ALT, Meta Tags, Sitemap, Page speed up

Lilo´s Clothing

i love this app its free and good so i think for a beginner is this app perfect. Best regard
From Fa

Decor Devotion

I used this app to dive deeper into my SEO. It shows various ways i can improve, not just the meta but the texts as well etc. Just wished a few more features, but its new and im sure it will improve. Would definitely recommend!

Loamypaws

I changed to this app over another and it works great, using it for SEO, social proof, email automation and subscription generation.

Verx Case

great app, really works! Amazing support by the way, fast and complete answers, 100% recomended, thanks!

JaneAusten.co.uk

A solid SEO program that seems to offer a complete range of programs ti manage SEO on your site.....

Standert Bicycles

I've been using AVADA for quite some time. Excellent customer service. Great solutions for every single question I asked. I hope they improve more and more in time.

Paintings & Art Prints Scotland | Scottish Artist Kevin Hunter

I've tried various SEO apps. What Avada do is fantastic, simple to install and understand and best of all it actually works. Any issues or advice the support is fantastic. I was dealing with Candace and she has been excellent!

Wallaby Beauty

Works great! Optimized a large number of images and made the site much faster. Thanks for a great app

Mount Yale Outdoor Company

This app is so easy to use and does what you need. We definitely recommend it for your online store.

Toyyybricks

Kid toys/blocks/cartoons/building modelsKid toys/blocks/cartoons/building modelsKid toys/blocks/cartoons/building models