AVADA SEO: Image Optimizer

AVADA SEO: Image Optimizer

by AVADA

SEO Image Optimizer, ALT, Meta Tags, Sitemap, Page speed up

reinh.art

Great app. Super easy to operate. No erros or any issues while operating for week. Cutting pictures is amazing and safe so much time. Thanks

Jangi

We love using Avada's SEO Suite. :) And the support at Avada is so fast and reliable. Thank you Avada Team.

newdripz

it helps so much with setting up meta tags and image alt automatically. saving time to have to manually write every single product.

KEEPFIL

bonne application très pratique, elle permet d'économiser un temp fou, son interface intuitif est facile d'utilisation

THT- That Hair Tho

So far Avada is the best application for Image Optimization, Product, Collection SEO and generating Google friendly schemas. I thing I have noticed that products are removed from collection page schema. Hope developer will resolve that soon.

July 2, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for your review on our app! We are truly sorry for the confusion that you might have when it comes to app pricing.

I have sent you an email to clarify our pricing policy. Please check your emailbox and get our update.

Thank you for your collaboration!
AVADA Team

J Rayne Beauty LLC

So far I like the app. It has helped me find things that were wrong with my website. Hopefully it will continue to be a success and yield some results.

Star Rugs

thank you very much great help and app. I was assisted precisely with what i need for my store and was given a guide on how to implement the recommended changes. thanks Candace great work.

myWELLnest

Wooow, what a great and quick service! Thank you so much for your help and clear answers, Candice. 5* app!

Path of Cha

The app is very helpful and their customer support is very responsive. Glad that I discovered it:) Thanks!

Dinh Store

love it. really helpful and effecient. Ive been using it to take my SEO to the next level and gained more costumers