SEO Suite: Image Optimizer

SEO Suite: Image Optimizer

by AVADA Commerce

FREE FOREVER! SEO Image Optimizer, ALT, Meta Tags, Sitemap

wingshose.de

mega nice...........................................................................................

Outdoor eStore Australia

So far so good, easy to install and setup. Now I'm just waiting to see results from the App in store SEO results :-)

Yvette's Hair & BEaUty

So very helpful and time saving. I really appreciate it and I'm happy that I came across it on Shopify apps.

Classy Cozy Cool

I used for image optimization and tagging. It made editing image alt tags very easy. I will continue to use this product.

Print My Wear

I Propose everyone, good and helpful and the best is free of charge. Helped me a lot to optimize my site.

Twin Town Crafts

Great app - made my site quicker and also massively helped on our seo made my images about half there size

Top Pearls

Good app does much important SEO issues. Happy to have across this app, highly recommended. I have 500 products in my store, it's unfortunate the product image alt has only been applied to few images!

Dr Botanicals USA

awesome app, i started seeing improvements oon the site speed and google traffic right away. what a great platform

Lilo´s Clothing

i love this app its free and good so i think for a beginner is this app perfect. Best regard
From Fa

Decor Devotion

I used this app to dive deeper into my SEO. It shows various ways i can improve, not just the meta but the texts as well etc. Just wished a few more features, but its new and im sure it will improve. Would definitely recommend!