AVADA SEO: Image Optimizer

AVADA SEO: Image Optimizer | Reviews

by AVADA

SEO Image Optimizer, ALT, Meta Tags, Sitemap, Page speed up

The Peaceful Planners

This app is so easy to use and does most of the SEO work you! I had a minor issue with my product meta titles and focus keywords not saving properly in the SEO analysis. Jasmine responded promptly over the weekend and by Monday the issue was fixed! So happy with the app functions and customer service!

Esports Parra

Muy buena aplicación, su versión gratuita permite ajustar la calidad de la imagen i el texto ALT de todas las fotos sin problemas y con gran facilidad.

Rollladenbau Basile

i use this to optimise my seo. It does what it should and I find it very helpful! There are many other seo apps that can't keep up. I can really recommend this alternative.

Bohedian.Shop

Avada SEO
so far good it's smooth for SEO beginner. IT's easy and smart and give a 14 days as trial, we have enough time to test.

SILKRÈ

This app was recommended to my by a top-rated seller and has been great. It complies the information in friendly way to digest.

Cyber Verse

This is one of the Best Apps on the Shopify platform ! Everything from customer service to app functionality !

Dihamutim

Excellent app! I really loved it. It makes my works more easy and helps me to optimize my stores lackings !!!

NTBAY

I use this app to help me check my website's SEO settings and I love it, it has helped me with a lot of directional issues and the key is that it's completely free!

Just Dabao

super quick at responding and clarifying the questions that I had. Will have to see how the app works though.

Indclues

Best SEO and store optimization app on the Shopify app store. I am using AVADA SEO from the beginning of our store and it's absolutely amazing.