SEO Suite: Image Optimizer

SEO Suite: Image Optimizer

by AVADA Commerce

SEO Image Optimizer, ALT, Meta Tags, Sitemap, Page speed up

Designer Craft Shop

This app was very easy and quick to set up. I am impressed with how powerful it is for being free. Would definitely recommend.

FP Ideenfabrik

Easy to install & configure - nice App.
All necessary settings are easily visible and very configurable.

Synik Clothing

I couldn't be any happier with the program. So many useful tools in one program. Very happy with the number of hours I saved using this program. Anything that helps with SEO and connecting with the major search engines easily is a winner in my book.

CrazysYp

Love that its Free forever, SEO is a mystery to me and optimization of SEO automated is something that remains to be seen. Thanks to this app.

BlackDiamond SC Inc

I signed up to text out there platform sf....They do as advertised so I won’t dare complain I’m okay

Diva By QB

I USED THIS APP TO MAKE THE PRODUCTS IN MY SHOP EASY TO VIEW ONLINE. I RECOMMEND IT FOR EVERY BUSINESS OWNER

Alphatox Premium Fitness Teas

Great SEO App for Shopify Stores Recommended to all of my clients, and use on all of my stores, deserves a 5 star!

Greener House Nursery

A great app that brings all your seo needs under one roof. Best of all it keeps all your changes between theme updates so no need to repeat them!

UbOS Shop

This is the best and most efficient app in the Shopify store. Great SEO optimizer. Best of all, this app is completely free. Thank you, guys. You're doing a hell of a job.

domdar

Sehr einfache Einrichtung, Bilder und die Daten Struktur wird sofort optimiert. Diese Kostenlose App ist ein muss für jeden Shop