SEO Suite: Image Optimizer

SEO Suite: Image Optimizer

by AVADA Commerce

SEO Image Optimizer, ALT, Meta Tags, Sitemap, Page speed up

The Luxstop

It seems my store has picked up speed and I am pleased with this app. I could have paid for optimization, but this app worked great. Most importantly, it's free!

veroccia

Installation and configuration has been easy. Everything seems to be working fine. But it took me a few days to know if it is effective. Hopefully it is.

Conscious tees inc.

great free app to rank better on google and other places.
minimim is 100 characters so ----------yea

lightring

tutto apposto, l'app funziona bene ma non ci capisco gran che. Fa tutto da sola ma non so se lo sta facendo bene.

BAD Tings

I used this app to help me increase traffic and it has done so perfectly. I have been able to save alot of money.

Kenishi Hair

It's pretty cool to get some clear direction, really specific actions to improve my stores visibility. I would like to see some automated things that take most of the actions needed in listing optimization, SEO work, and creating sitemaps

Passport Eyewear

Works well, though my site load speed has actually increased since installing it. Still, it's free and it automates stuff. Can't really complain.

XRoyal.Shop

I am using this app and its best out there if your are looking for free image and seo optimizer.

It got all the things that i need.

ironyhome

LOved this and it really is free.
Just been using and let's see how it goes, until then a 4 star.
If it goes great, I will give 5

Art is a Vibe

This app is very helpful. Learning about SEO is very difficult so having an app integrated with Shopify is a huge help.