Reviews (6,789)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its comprehensive SEO tools and user-friendly interface. They report significant improvements in website speed, SEO performance, and online visibility. Key features include on-page and off-page optimization, keyword research, and content optimization. Merchants particularly appreciate the audit and SEO scan, image optimization, and automation of SEO tasks. The customer support team is frequently praised for their responsiveness and expertise. The app is also noted for its affordability and regular updates to keep up with SEO trends.

April 28, 2023

Awsome app! Friendly for seo noobs! Save my time to research many kinds of seo technique. I will use this App for a very long time~

AOMIDY
China
July 10, 2022

Very useful and easy to use app. The support is very fast and effective, Emily solved my problem in no time!

AZbolt webáruház
Hungary
December 3, 2022

Needed some assistance with the speed of my website. Hana had it sorted for me within a few minutes. Keep up the good work.

Reinigen Naturally
South Africa
January 13, 2022

This app has been my favorite after trying 3 of them. Their customer support agent Esther is also very knowledgeable.

Anime Shoe Shop
Edited October 4, 2022

Great All-for-one App targeting SEO improvement with granular insights on how to resolve issues. Excellent support staff. Highly recommend AVADA. Thank you for your kind help. Shout out to Hana for her help

Tribe Collective
Singapore
January 25, 2023

Liz was very supportive and solution driven. Excellent customer service would highly recommend AVADA.

Edward George London
May 23, 2022

Incredible service Marcus' support was sensational, left my site very fast and the best Marcus service was incredible, I hope many people can have Marcus' service, did I already say that Marcus is a great support?

ATOLY
Brazil
March 29, 2023

Esther ajudou com todas as minhas dúvidas e fez alguns ajustes na minha loja para ficar mais rápida.

nineone.
Portugal
May 11, 2023

i had a good experience with their support i recommand it it's very helpful they upgraded the speed of my store in 5 minutes

Soy Kitch
Estonia
May 19, 2023

Jasmine is really good with support, very proactive! My issue were solved in less than 2 minutes

This App really helps my page goes faster

Total Offertas