SEO Suite: Image Optimizer

SEO Suite: Image Optimizer

by AVADA Commerce

SEO Image Optimizer, ALT, Meta Tags, Sitemap, Page speed up

Little Bundles - Bows By Gracie

To be honest, I'm not sure what this app is doing, but I like the layout of the app! It is very clean and decently informative, I'm sure if I understood SEO more I would have more to say.

Corner Pharmacy

I used this to do my image optimisation and was very easy. It reduced my work by at least 20 hours or even more

DurdenStudio

I don't really know how this will help my shop, but everything feels like professional. Something i'd like, is removing some emojis, it makes fell un professional.

LSL Designs

Very insightful. Uploaded the App for very first time. We will see how it works for my online store.

Brewed Lovers

It's too early to give an accurate review. So far, seems to be ok but I lacks explanation of what and why things need to be done specially for someone who have no idea of SEO works.

Olive Branch Home

Seems to be a powerful app however I cannot seem to get it to update me product titles. I would recommend.

FitTrax Watch

Really easy to use and beneficial to your website. I installed this to check that my store was optimised as much as possible

Little Box of Delight

Really easy to install and navigate. Wanted to set up seo analytics for our site and this is perfect.

DifferentGifts

have used the app - functionality is great - ill be back after i check the speed again
if irra running quicker i will 5*

KOLLMART

This App looks Great , just installed it and i wish that will help me to speed up my website , i give it 4 stars because i did not see the whole result , but till now it looks Great