AVADA SEO Image Optimizer FREE

AVADA SEO Image Optimizer FREE

by AVADA Commerce

FREE FOREVER! SEO Image Optimizer, ALT, Meta Tags, Sitemap

Trading Post Coffee Roasters

Can't believe its free, if you are looking for an SEO & image compressor this is the app. Zero issues with it, speed score genuinely increased. Once you add this you can delete other apps saying they do the same thing. Once i added AVADA and then deleted other apps my speed score drastically increased.

Tors Online

I am very happy with seo suite but being very new to e-commerce and websites etc i am still very much in the early learning stages.
However, so far the seo suite has made life a bit easier for me and provides very good information and support as to why things need to be done and the benefits of doing them.
So for me personally this is fantastic. I am learning and improving every day and the seo suite is a major contributing factor to that so thank you.

Paragon Cards

I like this app. It offers many SEO functions and they work well. It even offers instant.page pre-loading which really works. Thanks!

Nataoka bali

I love it. So far so good. It does a perfect job to change the "alt" of the picture. Change the meta of product and collection. It optimise the picture to get a bit smaller. Have tips, report, google search console report.
The only regrets is that the sitemap generated is HTML when google search console only accept XML (standard)

TREE BOY CLOTHING BRAND

I know NOTHING about seo this app is very very helpful for seamlessly getting all the necessary things done on the backend

COSMICCHARM

I really like how it works great app for seo optimization and best part is it is totally free which i like the most.

SHERENE MELINDA

So far it has been easy to use and seamless, I look forward to seeing more positive SEO results over time.

Au Bonheur Des Dames Toulouse

I'm just starting today, had over 2500 images and 500 products in my shop. I saved a lot of times not doing one by one alt text and tags, meta tags, titles, etc..
And all of it for free ! Really nice app, easy to use, let's hope it'll works out well

My French Deco

This app is very cool. It saves my business. You need it if you want to have a good SEO for your shop !

todo para tu bebé

Amazing app! I could see the Google optimization in a couple of days. Recommend! A must have app for any shop.