4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its comprehensive, user-friendly SEO tools, including on-page and off-page optimization features. They find the audit and SEO scan feature effective in identifying issues and appreciate the image optimization feature for reducing file sizes without quality loss. The customer support is praised for their prompt and professional service, with the built-in keyword research tool and instant chat support being particularly beneficial. Merchants have seen an increase in Google search rankings, organic traffic, and sales. They also appreciate the regular updates and the app's ability to reduce website loading times, enhancing the customer browsing experience.

March 14, 2024

Emily and Esther provided exceptional guidance in optimizing my store's visibility through Google Search Engine Console. Their expertise demystified SEO, empowering me to enhance my store's presence effectively. They offered clear explanations, actionable insights, and practical tips, ensuring I felt confident in implementing strategies independently. Additionally, their assistance in crafting a compelling store description was invaluable. I highly recommend Emily and Esther for anyone seeking to elevate their online presence. Thank you both for your outstanding support!

EscKey
India
8 months using the app
January 10, 2024

Have been using Avada over 8 months now and have always received instant support and help with any problems I have had. App has been brilliant and customer support is even better and fast ! Thank you again

doobysnailsltd
12 months using the app
March 18, 2024

Evaluating here the excellent service from Emily, who solved the errors on my website.

Thanks Emily

Cemiterio Parque dos Pinheiros
Brazil
8 months using the app
February 15, 2024

We had a great experience with Emily, she helped fix the SEO issues we had on our store, very quick and efficient. Hopefully fixing the SEO issues will result in more Sales for our store.

Pinkpie
3 months using the app
February 29, 2024

team been very helpful when ever i needed support, especially Esther who is very friendly and easy to communicate with.

Buongiorno Caffe' & More
Malta
3 months using the app
March 19, 2024

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I recently started using this SEO plugin app, and I couldn't be happier with the results! It has streamlined my workflow and significantly improved my website's search engine rankings. However, what really sets this app apart is the exceptional customer service.

Emily, one of the staff members, went above and beyond to assist me with any questions I had. Her knowledge and expertise were invaluable in helping me optimize my website effectively. I truly appreciate her dedication and willingness to assist.

I highly recommend this SEO plugin app to anyone looking to enhance their online presence. Thank you to Emily and the entire team for providing such an outstanding product and service!

FISHOILCAT
Malaysia
About 1 month using the app
January 22, 2024

Always helpful customer service, and using the app is an easy way to keep a check on everything SEO related.

Wardrobe By Me
Denmark
Over 3 years using the app
February 8, 2024

I really want to thank Lydia for helping me tonight in solving my issue. Lydia went above and beyond in explaining all the things I need to do to improve my business. There were some occasions where I knew she was not in her position to say but still helped me anyways. Her mannerism and professionalism was on point. Thanks again Lydia

Keepcalmandshop.store
About 1 month using the app
February 25, 2024

Great app, I really liked it. Their support is also great, I want to thank Emily who helped me a lot

Mazze Femme
Brazil
6 months using the app
April 8, 2024

Highly recommended, you can even get your issues fixed with just chatting with one of the assistants, like Hana Here helped me to make sure my website was indexed on Google. Thanks Avada, thanks Hana

Moonlit Snuggles